Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it changes from perfect round(for so far a perfect round exists) to an ellipse and back to full round.
It has to do with gravity of the sun and the rotation of earth and such kinds of things, don't know it anymore in detail though.

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it changes from perfect round(for so far a perfect round exists) to an ellipse and back to full round.
It has to do with gravity of the sun and the rotation of earth and such kinds of things, don't know it anymore in detail though.
No offence. But how do you know? They could be tellling us lies...:D:p:D

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats actually a very cool question. I would really like to know as to why all the other planets are in an elliptic/round shape?

And please before you inform me with your opinion I would like a real intelligent conversation. SO please dont past "I think" or "this could have been"

If you could provide me with a logical reason as to why the shape/s of planets are the shape they are I would really appreciate it. Some links/scientific explanation would suffice.

Thanx

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats actually a very cool question. I would really like to know as to why all the other planets are in an elliptic/round shape?

And please before you inform me with your opinion I would like a real intelligent conversation. SO please dont past "I think" or "this could have been"

If you could provide me with a logical reason as to why the shape/s of planets are the shape they are I would really appreciate it. Some links/scientific explanation would suffice.

Thanx
Well I already explained it in my first post, more or less.
The scientific name of the form is an "oblate spheroid". It means the earth never has a perfect round form, but it changes from more or less round to ellipse and back.
You can compare it to the tides. The gravitational force of the sun and moon have a part in this.
Don't know about the other planets, but you need to take in consideration that the earth is made from solid material, while planets like Saturn and Jupiter are made from gas.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything liquid or pretty elastic takes a round from in space and it is proven by ppl who travel space ;)
There is such a thing called gravity, heavier things always pwn smaller things and since the core of our earth is very heavy it just draws lightier stuff with almost the same power from every direction ;)

And that's why the form of the earth is very close to that of a perfect round ;)

But why it is not a perfect round because earth moves with a speed that is even higher than that of a sound and because erath has different levels which consist of different materials.