Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is going to lose to a Rinnegan technique he possesses, Naruto will use his Shadow clones to fight someone off screen just to return on screen saying “nothing I do works” and Sakura will collapse from using too much chakra healing people we didn’t know exist or being physically outmatch by an almost relevant opponent.

Not likely, she has over 20 years worth of chakra in her seal.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They will all be too weak or in too much of a surprise and fight an enemy with a very frightening power killing them all

Honestly I don't know Naruto is suppose to be rusty and Sasuke could fight at full strength if he's rested. So maybe Sasuke will be fighting an enemy somewhere while the village is being attacked

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will be on honeymoon with Sakura in Kaguya's palace, unaware of any misdeeds going on in teh village. Naruto will get one-shotted by Kawaki Otstsutsuki, along with Hinata. Naruto's final words will be "Sa-su-ke...You're our only hope" before a bunch of of flashbacks of his childhood. Then there will be another flashback to the scene shown 2 minutes prior where Naruto says "Sa-su-ke you're our only hope" and Naruto will then die. I think his flashbacks will be full of regret, kinda similar to Jiryaiya, who bemoaned his luck at not being able to get teh girl he wanted. He'll look at Hinata's lifeless body and imagine Sakura instead, before smiling and dying.

Meanwhile, Himiwari will be eating a hamburger and picking flowers for uncle Neji. Unbeknown to her a chibaku tensei is above her and drops on her. We see red stuff splatter from all angles but it's left to teh viewer to decide whether it's teh ketchup from her burger or just her blood.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will be on honeymoon with Sakura in Kaguya's palace, unaware of any misdeeds going on in teh village. Naruto will get one-shotted by Kawaki Otstsutsuki, along with Hinata. Naruto's final words will be "Sa-su-ke...You're our only hope" before a bunch of of flashbacks of his childhood. Then there will be another flashback to the scene shown 2 minutes prior where Naruto says "Sa-su-ke you're our only hope" and Naruto will then die. I think his flashbacks will be full of regret, kinda similar to Jiryaiya, who bemoaned his luck at not being able to get teh girl he wanted. He'll look at Hinata's lifeless body and imagine Sakura instead, before smiling and dying.

Meanwhile, Himiwari will be eating a hamburger and picking flowers for uncle Neji. Unbeknown to her a chibaku tensei is above her and drops on her. We see red stuff splatter from all angles but it's left to teh viewer to decide whether it's teh ketchup from her burger or just her blood.
Lol wtf is this

Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol I'm dead.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I’m crying at the himwari scene

TrueRage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

im ok with Naruto and Hinata but Himiwari NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

@Bold - Is all it took to know how heavily the post is filled with fanfic. :lmao:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to know that you're aware that the rest isn't fanfic since Naruto is pretty much confirmed dead.

Ty and Kawakiwabe solos. :win:
Really. :wut:

What made you come to that silly conclusion?

If Naruto really is confirmed dead, do present to me with the scan of his corpse or legit confirmation. I'll wait.

Otherwise it in fact remains fanfic till proven canon.

Ty and Naruto wrecks. :sigar:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really. :wut:

What made you come to that silly conclusion?

If Naruto really is confirmed dead, do present to me with the scan of his corpse or legit confirmation. I'll wait.

Otherwise it in fact remains fanfic till proven canon.

Ty and Naruto wrecks. :sigar:
You must be registered for see images

TrueRage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the grave marker is from Hinata's dream or something like or ova dont remember wich as far as the convo of Kawaki and Boruto he could have sent him to the moon for all we know cuz he dosnt say he has killed Naruto just that he sent him somewhere

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura started up a therapy center for kids, no? She's always got a back-up job, a pretty big one too.

Sasuke is the world's professional NEET and Naruto's job is coffin-warming.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what about sai and yamato????