0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz there is this

Where oro is inside Kabuto

Then there is

Where he is in Sasuke. and itachi seals up oro.
Now im really confused

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well allow me to clear up ur confusion....when sasuke absorbed oro during the soul transfer genjutsu...little pieces of oro were left behind in the fight that took place btw sasuke n oro. kabuto used those fragments left behind n transplanted it into his own body. But the real oro is inside sasuke...in the fight with itatchi it came out when sasuke ran out of chakra...just like the kyuubi duz for naruto. When oro came out of sasuke itatchi put him in an eternal genjutsu like state...with the sword susano'o. When itatchi defeated oro, sasuke's heaven curse seal disapeared as well. Oro singnifies rebirth so he'll always be recuring villain atleast until kabuto is killed by sasuke...he did say he was comming for sasuke n then naruto after he learns how to control the new powers he aquired...or maybe they'll have to work together to defeat kabuto...who knows...but its good know kishi has more villians on the way...the plot thickens lol

Last edited:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well allow me to clear up ur confusion....when sasuke absorbed oro during the soul transfer genjutsu...little pieces of oro were left behind in the fight that took place btw sasuke n oro. kabuto used those fragments left behind n transplanted it into his own body. But the real oro is inside sasuke...in the fight with itatchi it came out when sasuke ran out of chakra...just like the kyuubi duz for naruto. When oro came out of sasuke itatchi put him in an eternal genjutsu like state...with the sword susano'o. When itatchi defeated oro, sasuke's heaven curse seal disapeared as well. Oro singnifies rebirth so he'll always be recuring villain atleast until kabuto is killed by sasuke...he did say he was comming for sasuke n then naruto after he learns how to control the new powers he aquired...or maybe they'll have to work together to defeat kabuto...who knows...but its good know kishi has more villians on the way...the plot thickens lol

THX =) it makes a whole lot more sense. I read and watched all but i was still confused.

It makes sense now thx =)