Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

What is it that happens in your day-to-day life that may not seem a big deal to others but drive you up the wall? Those pet peeves that infuriate you at the drop of a hat? I've got several pet peeves that always bug me and I can't help but change my attitude for the worse when people do the following or the following happen to me:

1. Having to repeat myself, alot
-Like having to tell someone over and over again what happened or to have something done. When it's due to a person not listening or paying attention. Feels like I'm nagging.

2. Hypocrisy
-Cause hypocrites aren't worth listening to.

3. When people complain without taking action for it.
-Either change it or accept it. Simple.

4. Being interrupted.
-Just seems pretty rude.

5. When someone does a good deed for you and then throws it in your face in the future.
-Kind of takes away from the whole thing.

Those are a few, what about you guys? Got any pet peeves irl or even on NB? What really grinds your gears?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. liars
2.pointless liars: example sure ill go to so and such with you o sorry i cant something came up
3. feminists
4.women who think i care what they are saying
and everything u listed.
Pointless liars are very annoying. It be much easier if a person would say in a situation like that, that they just didn't want to go. Easy.
Feminists aren't too bad, it's the extreme and pre-judgmental ones that are annoying.

That last one is kind of harsh Lol But I know where you're coming from. The ones that go on and on and on and on and on with a very thin tangent when you're ready to be somewhere else.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ignorant Hip Hop haters. I feel like stabbing these people.
A couple months ago, my boss told me he doesn't see why people like hip-hop and said he doesn't see the talent in it.

I couldn't even say a word. I was literally speechless.
hypocrites
duck faces
Duck faces is like acting to get smacked. It's not cute Lol

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could probably write you an essay on this.

But to avoid that, I'll just agree with what you posted in the OP because those would be just some of what would be in my long winded reply.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A couple months ago, my boss told me he doesn't see why people like hip-hop and said he doesn't see the talent in it.

I couldn't even say a word. I was literally speechless.

Duck faces is like acting to get smacked. It's not cute Lol
We all know where duck faces come from. I'd probably get banned if I post the picutre :rolleyes:
Being not on time grinds me too.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NaruJesus :|
Lmao! Just gotta step away. Don't be an enabler.
Damn I need to sleep. I meant it dropped today. I'm listening to it right now Lol. Spotify f-cked up the release.
Dafuq... I was gonna sleep in the next hour. Now I gotta make life decisions. Y u do dis?
People who are two faced. I agree with your list though, especially #2.
Oh man. Two face people are probably right underneath. Can't trust them.
Idiots can be pretty funny sometimes though.
I could probably write you an essay on this.

But to avoid that, I'll just agree with what you posted in the OP because those would be just some of what would be in my long winded reply.
I feel you. The one that bugs me the most is probably hypocrisy. It's one of very few things that make me lose my cool completely. It's a person directly violating fairness to me and it's something I could never stand for. I could go on forever about hypocrisy.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Repeating Myself, Absence of One piece, Getting a rock stuck in the gears, Repeating myself, Seeing a perfectly good joke go to waste, People who talk like they are manga characters on Forums, Ootsutsukis, Destiny as a Narrative Device, And any form of Deity.

Oh, and Red Flag X Drake.

Last edited:

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boxers. I used to wear tight boxers, cause that's super hot right now. I just recently switched to boxer-briefs (like today) and holy crap, I feel like a new man. I can actually feel my sperm flowing. BB's for life

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.people who are crying like childs and want my help and when i need help they do not care
2.People who are playing though guy telling me over and over they can do it like this and if the situation really happens they act like corwards
3.People that do not know me and already starting to get disrespectful
4.People who wants me to accept their desires but they dont accept mine
5.people or teachers that already giving me strict rules at the beginning of our meeting

and here is so much i can say but these five are the most annoying