0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM Naruto-MS Sasuke
KCM Naruto-EMS Sasuke
BM Naruto-
What power up do you think Sasuke will get or need to be equal to Naruto.
And do you think Sasuke needs a power up?

TheSiege

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont really know what kind of power-up, im thinking maybe use izanami for some insanely powerful susanoo? idk i think its more likely he'll power-down naruto where hell be forced to rely on his own power instead of kuramas

izinagi54

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
umm i think oro scroll got plans for the rinnegan im not joking he wanted to master all jutsu so what dojutsu gives you that the rinnegan

uchihadesendent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm i think oro scroll got plans for the rinnegan im not joking he wanted to master all jutsu so what dojutsu gives you that the rinnegan
awesome that's exactly what I was thinking, here's the other part that oro maybe stole the rinnegan from the animal path pein that was the girl :shrug:

shez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke wont be able to get any power up equal to BM...thats just the facts
Well if that's true then Naruto is going to get really shit, seeing as how much Kishi is hyping this fight. The writer even said that when he gives Naruto a power up he alsways considers how to make Sasuke on the same level as him. It's common sense that Sasuke will be on the same level as Naruto when they fight.

On topic: It makes sense that Sasuke's power up will be the rinnegan, but I hope it isn't. I really want Sasuke's powers to be unique.

V1sion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi will pull something out of his ass, as I´m sure most of you could deduce. The only thing we can do now is wait and see the magnitude of this ¨power¨ you speak of. I still abide by my suspicion that Sasuke is too proud to want the Rinnegan. I think the scroll will be intercepted by Kabuto. It would add a nice plot twist to the story before he gets taken out, as well as achieving his mentors plans.

hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke needs a power-up, his sharingan already neutralizes the 9 tails. Sasuke's EMS should be more than enough challenge for Naruto in 1-on-1 combat. Madara's EMS susano'o is inefficent against multiple kage's because they can play off the openings presented by one another. Naruto is going to be up against Sasuke by himself. I've yet to see Naruto demonstrate the ability to tank susano'o or break tsukuyomi.
I used to think Naruto could use a massive rasengan barrage on the susano'o (like he did against Kurama) but then I saw this:

Mishima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice I thought this was going to be another Sasuke fanboy thread but you have a point. Btw I don't think Sasuke has any hope against BM unless he gets Rinnegan
I will admit I am a Sasuke fanboy, but Im not the Sasuke fanboy that hypes him or make him look like a god. The scroll that Suigetsu found probably is Sasuke next power up.

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Sasuke needs to get his genjutsu up to Itachi's first and foremost. How do you have an EMS gained from Itachi's eyes but you can't even keep up with Kabuto? Hell he's still playing secondary to Itachi. Maybe he'll get AoE Amaterasu since he's apparently better at that than Itachi. Matter of fact he should surpass Itachi since he lost. If Itachi didn't have the disease then it would take Sasuke years to surpass him.

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like BM a lot but I would like it if Naruto would lose kurama and then fight sasuke with his own power, that would make the fight a little better imo and then he could get the 10 tails because tobi is destined to fail :D