Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like, it's so absurd but so true that, something you can think is completely ok and normal and the essence of being right and the definition of good can be completely wrong.

Seriously, Trump probably believes what he is doing is a good thing, so does ISIS.

And people who are against them, they probably have things they consider to be perfectly reasonable that are horrendous in other perspectives.

What can seem as friendly can be seen as thuggish. But you don't realize that unless you are out of that boundary that tells you it's friendly.

I used to think that people who terrorize (not in a literal way) people are right somehow, that those little anrachists that are really misbehaving and stuff are good and the people who are against them are nazis or something.

But now I'm starting to see things differently, and if I can realize what I used to think was right is the same thing others see as bad then imagine what other people can be capable of, all cus they have been indirectly taught it is right. Maybe that could explain how people can do horrible things and still think it's ok.

ETHx

Kin
47💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of ISIS thinks what they are doing is good. To be fair, a decent amount of people joined because they were young and stupid. Its a lot of people who just get upset at the world and feel like they want to join a destructive group.

At the end of the day, everyone thinks differently on whats morally good and what is morally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.