What parallell fantasy universe would you want to create?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,800๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I would want to see a world where Lucas made 7 8 and 9.
Whose Lucas?

And when you say create you mean to live in like an isekai? Even tho isekai idea seems fun think at certain point I would get bored especially if the world is really technologically behind. We pretty much travel worlds with shows and books no interest in permanently changing worlds even if I get powers.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whose Lucas?

And when you say create you mean to live in like an isekai? Even tho isekai idea seems fun think at certain point I would get bored especially if the world is really technologically behind. We pretty much travel worlds with shows and books no interest in permanently changing worlds even if I get powers.
R u talking to me????..

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whose Lucas?

George Lucas.

And he means the new star wars trilogy.

OT: I dunno, it's a tough one.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
so im not religious but im spiritual. i fully believe there is a creator of the universe

i would like to see a universe, where its just like this one. but the creator of the universe makes it undeniably apparent to everyone that it exists in only a way that a supreme god could. but doesnt give any type of answers to anything other than that it exists

idk, that would be interesting to see how current life would change with everyone knowing that. especially during this pandemic

Reactions: Chikombo