Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone.

So a lot of people seem to believe Orochimaru has gone soft. He's just helping Sasuke find his way and resurrects four of the strongest Ninja to ever live out of the goodness of his heart, obviously. Sasuke needs to talk to them about something - who knows what, but good ol' Orochimaru will aid him!

Yeah no. I refuse to believe that - I want at least one sick son of a b!tch to wreak some havoc. This so-called war has, to me at least, been a huge disappointment filled only with corny dialogue and tedious fights and an overall lackluster plot.

So, I dearly hope he'll do at least something memorable. He's so far been Uchiha'd three times, and with Sasuke being that close to him, he's dangerously close to being Uchiha'd for the fourth and presumably final time. And, let's face it, we all know Orochimaru won't be able to steal Sasuke's body, at least not to the point where Sasuke is unable to be saved - it just won't happen. Sasuke is protected by the plot at the very least till he faces Naruto again (and of course, that works both ways, I'm not trying to start a flame war here).

So, what is 'memorable' you might ask? Well, the village has already been destroyed once - that just proves it can be destroyed again! Orochimaru loathes the village for some reason - force the Edo Hokage to raze the village while he sits back and has Suigetsu serve him drinks. If Sasuke gets in the way - Have Minato teleport him away from there. I can think of nothing more evil than making the Hokage destroy their own village - and that's why Orochimaru has to do it, now that he has been given such a golden opportunity.

Do you agree, or should Orochimaru just stick to being Sasuke's lap dog? Does he have another plan in mind? Will that new Zetsu body fix his damn shoulders?

Ryuujinn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i agree Oro stop being Sasuke's lapdog but carnating village isnt fun just one sided and oro doest interested in war either oro should make memmorable movement by try capturing sasuke using edo hokages and try takeover his body i mean thats what his goal right ?

wargear

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru has no interest in this war, and likely has other plans.
Orochimaru is nothing if not totally self absorbed and most likely finds the war to be no more than a distraction that keeps his enemies attention elsewhere.. Softened? Helpful? By far the most polished villain in anime I've ever seen he could sell glasses to blind man and make him believe he'd done him a favor! Cant wait to find out what he's really up to...9==

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, that very chapter made perfectly clear he won't do that.

Besides, not doing it has nothing to do with being "Sasuke's lapdog". If anything, Oro would be a better character if he would become an antihero of some sorts, helping Sasuke and the alliance, but not being exactly "good" either.