Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys. :hi: I'm sure most of you have read Chapter 84 by now. You know who survived and who didn't.

What's going to happen now? Did you think the serum was given to right person? How exactly do you want the battle to end?

Discuss :pekoms2:
You must be registered for see images

Credits To Redfar and envy-and-pride(Tumblr)

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still haven't read the chapter so if you have a link I'll aprrecciated. But I do know Erwin died and he was the one that told Levi to save Armin, I believe in the end it was the right decision, because IMO I feel like Armin will handle Berholdts memories better than Erwin could. how I want it to end ? I don't know really ......... I'm just gonna follow the ride and let Lord Isayama surprise me

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erwin brought leadership qualities into this series like no other, it really bugs me that he's gone now...
However as for Armin I have utter faith that he does his part successfully....

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still haven't read the chapter so if you have a link I'll aprrecciated. But I do know Erwin died and he was the one that told Levi to save Armin, I believe in the end it was the right decision, because IMO I feel like Armin will handle Berholdts memories better than Erwin could. how I want it to end ? I don't know really ......... I'm just gonna follow the ride and let Lord Isayama surprise me
here you go :win:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, I supported #teamArmin...

He's still young, got a very sharp mind almost on par with Erwin, while I think Erwin methods were crude like he didn't cared how many he would kill to get a job done but Armin thinks differently...

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, I supported #teamArmin...

He's still young, got a very sharp mind almost on par with Erwin, while I think Erwin methods were crude like he didn't cared how many he would kill to get a job done but Armin thinks differently...
Armin is going to learn the harsh reality, that to get the job done someone/something has to be sacrificed. It doesn't matter how he thinks, considering the world they live in.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love how much controversy this chapter has made with the AoT fanbase lol ........... like reading about it in other forums.

Wonder if they'll go to the basement now that they are there or will going back to the Queen for orders ._.