Heizenberg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good day gents & dames.

So - the ultimate plan for madara was to be resurrected by nagatos Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

But!

this, as you may know, diden't happen... So he is now "resurrected" by edo tensei which means he is sorta like a living zombie.

Is this a long-term solution? Can he from now on forever walk around with this paper body of his?

Every jutsu got a weakness - shoulden't kishi start showing edo tensei's weakness?

Sincerely Heizenberg.

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good day gents & dames.

So - the ultimate plan for madara was to be resurrected by nagatos Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

But!

this, as you may know, diden't happen... So he is now "resurrected" by edo tensei which means he is sorta like a living zombie.

Is this a long-term solution? Can he from now on forever walk around with this paper body of his?

Every jutsu got a weakness - shoulden't kishi start showing edo tensei's weakness?

Sincerely Heizenberg.
He can't seal the jutsu inside of him
and he can't use rinne tensei because you need a real body.

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is resurrected forever now, cuz he broke the Edo Tensei, that is the weakness of this jutsu, if you know how, you can broke it and be a living zombie forever, as you said.

SilverDuck

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is resurrected forever now, cuz he broke the Edo Tensei, that is the weakness of this jutsu, if you know how, you can broke it and be a living zombie forever, as you said.
That is true, but he doesn't want to be that way. Again, he can't use rinne tensei, or seal the juubi in himself the way he is now. He has no intention of staying this way. He doesn't need immortality if he gets the juubi inside of him. Because SO6P > Immortality.

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His only hope is obito using Rinne Tensei which clearly he isn't gonna use.So basically he's f****d up with the juubi out of control,obito bitching him,hokages resurrected U_U

Great Sage of Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He needs to die by helping madara finish his plan or letting naruto kill him.don't anyone here mention him reviving everyone that died in the war.one way or another he needs to die finishing his plan
No, Sasuke is nothing like madara nor does he like Madara or Tobi [ Obito]. If you want Manga proof there are multiple times he has stated he hasn't teamed up with Tobi and the face he made when he found out Madara was revived [ Priceless]. So, no dude it's not happening.

[ I'll post scans in a minute hold on]

lordmadarauchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Sasuke is nothing like madara nor does he like Madara or Tobi [ Obito]. If you want Manga proof there are multiple times he has stated he hasn't teamed up with Tobi and the face he made when he found out Madara was revived [ Priceless]. So, no dude it's not happening.

sasuke needs a power-up desperately and that's the only way I see him getting one

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke wants the answers from Madara, so I think there is a chance of him teaming up with him at least temporarily.

But as of now, Madara is in a tough situation, with Obito revealing his stance and making his own decisions.

Last edited:

Great Sage of Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke needs a power-up desperately and that's the only way I see him getting one
Sasuke wants the answers from Madara, so I think there is a chance of him teaming up with him at least temporarily.

But as of now, Madara is in a tough situation, with Obito revealing his stance and making his own decisions.
Very true, I agree with you both to an extent but he doesn't seem too pleased when learns he was revived
You must be registered for see images

and also before Tobi told him to go to the kage summit he tried to kill him
You must be registered for see images

so i believe Sasuke may do the old fake out and pretend to join, Team Madara, then will chidori Obito from behind critically injuring him and trying to kill Madara with Naruto