Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this inspirational set of quotes/actions that these characters did/said and was really motivated and moved by it!
I think it is super cool how each character has a deeper meaning behind their quest/part in the story. I never realized all of them until now.

I marked my favorite ones with a little star.

⭐Iruka taught me... not to judge people by their reputations but by their personalities.
⭐Haku taught me... that there is no good or evil when you're protecting the ones you love.
⭐Neji taught me... that if you leave your pride behind you can change your destiny.
Rock Lee taught me... that hard work beats talent.
⭐Kakashi taught me... that teamwork and friendship stand above the rules.
⭐Hinata taught me... that love is worth fighting for.
⭐Sai taught me... that a life without feeling isn't worthwhile.
Sakura taught me... that weakness is a choice, not an excuse.
⭐Gaara taught me... how painful loneliness can be and how love can change someone.
⭐Nagato taught me... that revenge and hatred only lead to more revenge and hatred.
Asuma taught me... how important it is to take care of the next generation.
Shikamaru taught me... that sometimes you even have to do the things that bother you the most.
Might Gai taught me... that it doesn't matter what other people say about you.
Minato and Kushina taught me... that parent's love beat all else.
Sarutobi taught me... that problems should be solved with kindness rather than with violence.
Sasuke taught me... that you should not only dream about things but actually achieve them.
⭐Itachi taught me that... sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
⭐Tsunade taught me... to never abandon the living for the dead.
Jiraya taught me... that you must never give up your faith in humanity and your hope of peace.
⭐Obito taught me... that it is never too late to revert to the right way.
⭐Madara taught me... that peace is no peace without freedom.
And Naruto... well, we all know that Naruto taught us a lot. but the most important thing is: no matter what happens in your life...
never give up.

What is your favorite(s)?

Last edited:

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It taught me how not to make a final villain, and how unpreparedness and caving into the fandom can degrade a show's potential.

But fr, mostly itachi with his stance on reality:
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sasuke taught me... that you should not only dream about things but actually achieve them." This one fits better on Naruto's personality. Naruto was the one who had a dream to bring back Sasuke and become Hokage, and he did it against all the odds. Sasuke was into darkness craving for revenge, I'd say this is a different concept.

Nice list, btw. Very cool.

Reactions: Chihaya
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this inspirational set of quotes/actions that these characters did/said and was really motivated and moved by it!
I think it is super cool how each character has a deeper meaning behind their quest/part in the story. I never realized all of them until now.

I marked my favorite ones with a little star.

⭐Iruka taught me... not to judge people by their reputations but by their personalities.
⭐Haku taught me... that there is no good or evil when you're protecting the ones you love.
⭐Neji taught me... that if you leave your pride behind you can change your destiny.
Rock Lee taught me... that hard work beats talent.
⭐Kakashi taught me... that teamwork and friendship stand above the rules.
⭐Hinata taught me... that love is worth fighting for.
⭐Sai taught me... that a life without feeling isn't worthwhile.
Sakura taught me... that weakness is a choice, not an excuse.
⭐Gaara taught me... how painful loneliness can be and how love can change someone.
⭐Nagato taught me... that revenge and hatred only lead to more revenge and hatred.
Asuma taught me... how important it is to take care of the next generation.
Shikamaru taught me... that sometimes you even have to do the things that bother you the most.
Might Gai taught me... that it doesn't matter what other people say about you.
Minato and Kushina taught me... that parent's love beat all else.
Sarutobi taught me... that problems should be solved with kindness rather than with violence.
Sasuke taught me... that you should not only dream about things but actually achieve them.
⭐Itachi taught me that... sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
⭐Tsunade taught me... to never abandon the living for the dead.
Jiraya taught me... that you must never give up your faith in humanity and your hope of peace.
⭐Obito taught me... that it is never too late to revert to the right way.
⭐Madara taught me... that peace is no peace without freedom.
And Naruto... well, we all know that Naruto taught us a lot. but the most important thing is: no matter what happens in your life...
never give up.

What is your favorite(s)?
I vibe with the one you have for Iruka

Reactions: Chihaya
Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi taught me there's not always a right choice.
You must be registered for see images

Tobi taught me every action carries a consequence.

There are others who portray an ideal or a situation, upon pondering you learn a lesson.

Reactions: Clown World

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Rock Lee one is blatantly false. Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Or in Sasuke's case - when the talented hardworker is a year younger, thus less experienced.

Every genuis in the series worked hard. He was salty that Neji kept whipping him so he challenged a genuis rookie (Sasuke) to make himself feel better. He probably cried himself to sleep when he saw Sasuke beat Gaara - the guy who crippled him, in the finals with his own moves that he acquired through hardwork & his genuis ability (sharingan), the same ability he downplayed him for during their battle.

Merzeil

Regular
Kin
3,279💸
Kumi
8,509💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi showed me this: Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature... They are the strong ones!
Shino let me realize something that I've been ignoring for quite long time... Trying to improve by learning from others that is what calls friendship.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rock Lee one is blatantly false. Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Or in Sasuke's case - when the talented hardworker is a year younger, thus less experienced.

Every genuis in the series worked hard. He was salty that Neji kept whipping him so he challenged a genuis rookie (Sasuke) to make himself feel better. He probably cried himself to sleep when he saw Sasuke beat Gaara - the guy who crippled him, in the finals with his own moves that he acquired through hardwork & his genuis ability (sharingan), the same ability he downplayed him for during their battle.

shut up bitch smh... stay on topic and leave the bash elsewhere lol

gates>neji>gaara bar plot... use your head fapboy your old ways are showing

OT: Itachi, Obito, and Madara's

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Continuing to push forward even if it's "impossible".

Naruto's pursuit of everlasting peace and understanding is impossible. But because he was constantly pursuing and enduring hardships, he was capable of influencing others and the world for the greater good.

As Sasuke said,

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images
you're point? screenshots of my wanting/praising uchiha bash-thread debunkings during an extremely slow season if you will changes nothing when you're talking shit on my all time favorite character who got d*cked over by plot but good try and thanks for the laugh as we close out the year lmao

you're not the first person to receive something along those lines over the years btw nor were you bashing Lee willy-nilly at the time which isn't acceptable.

Now if it was my favorite debater then i'd have gladly stfu and ignored the bashing.
The Necromancer

you on the list and you cool and all but not cool enough to ignore hella sweet talking Lee bout crying himself to sleep.. like damn stall him out D-bo lmmfao

Last edited: