Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My cousin told me that Naruto is the best-ever anime - at a time DBZ was considered God of Anime by many and the Yu-Gi-Oh craze was all over. This statement surely arouse my curiosity to check it out and I bought 4 DVDs of it some days later. And the rest is history...

Jaz The Ninja

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When I first heard about Naruto, I thought it was extremely stupid and that I would never like it, or watch it. (3rd grade.)

By the end of 5th grade, my older brother (15 at that time) came home from his friends house telling our family about how cool it was, after he only has seen the first two seasons.

I became curious at that time and asked him questions about it, what he thought, and all of the such.

He told me his friend could let me borrow Seasons 1-2, 4, 9-10. (I had to skip around a bit. xd)

I watched those, then watched it online, and now I'm a NaruTard and I can't imagine life without it. ;)

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I watched the first episode back when it first came out-- I was like in middle school or something back then. I didn't think much of it, just watched up to like Land of Waves arc, thought it was OKAY.

Then, years later on tumblr, I saw a picture of Naruto and Hinata kissing and thought it was part of the series and wanted to know how that happened, so I started watching it (skipping the fillers)

Then I was drawn in by the epicness lol. Now, when I watch the first episode, I can't help but tear up... T^T

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
When I was zapping, I often saw bits of naruto episodes, and one that made a bigger impression was when gaara killed some guys with sand coffin in the chuunin exam and got to the end unscratched).
Then, I started watching from the beginning and I loved it (naruto running away from his teachers, lmao)