Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Itachi is a mass murderer but regarded as a hero in the story.

2. Obito is a pedophile (ok he is not a pedophile that was harsh ) and a villain but also a cool guy.

3. Tobirama provoked an ethhic minority and studied them like some racial biologist.

4. Danzo was totally shady but did it "for the good of the realm."

5. Sandaime never took care of Naruto right.

6. Destiny defeats working hard? Is that one?

7. Madara got redemption the last seconds of his life even thought he was sort of the puppet master beind everything.

8. Sasuke wantes to assassinate all the kages but is forgiven.

9. Jiraya probably would not have survived m2.

All of these things exists and probably more. And I havn't really thought about it but now I am.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh... I think a lot of moral issues exist in plenty of Manga. Naruto's were just more relatable to some and very define in the story.

Number 5: Naruto was actully an orphane.

Number 6: Neji talked about that in Naruto Part 1. IDK if Part 2 completely forgot or "mishandle it".

Number 8: I think that was kept a secret.

Number 9: What?????

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh... I think a lot of moral issues exist in plenty of Manga. Naruto's were just more relatable to some and very define in the story.

Number 5: Naruto was actully an orphane.

Number 6: Neji talked about that in Naruto Part 1. IDK if Part 2 completely forgot or "mishandle it".

Number 8: I think that was kept a secret.

Number 9: What?????
Dude that guy would have been savaged on naruto twitter.

Number 6. I think someone pointed out Naruto had good bloodlines or something.

5. Sandaime could have done something about his situation but he didn't.

8. Naruto could tell the other kages.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke, Orochimaru and those guys are cleanly forgiven yet Hidan is still kept in practical torture because of one guy's vendetta.

The major one is that Naruto and Sasuke have the power to fix everything yet allow many bad guys to do their thing. Like, how did Sasuke not recognise this new Akatsuki as soon as it developed?

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke, Orochimaru and those guys are cleanly forgiven yet Hidan is still kept in practical torture because of one guy's vendetta.

The major one is that Naruto and Sasuke have the power to fix everything yet allow many bad guys to do their thing. Like, how did Sasuke not recognise this new Akatsuki as soon as it developed?
Mizuki got teh electrique chair too according to naruto tatabook 4

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The title of Hokage is granted by the same people that pushed for the Uchiha Massacre. The person who leads the village is up to a handful of people.

Strength is the biggest qualifier for who rules the country. Doubly ridiculous because the Hokages can't even find the time to fight battles anyway.

Honor is worth more than justice. Itachi convincing everyone to hide the truth about the Uchiha Massacre because it'd stain the Uchiha name.

Blood before hard work just like your destiny before hard work.

Children being indoctrinated into risking their lives before they're even pre-teens is apparently perfectly okay. Naruto nor Hashirama bothered changing this fact.

Lin700

Kin
79💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Itachi is a mass murderer but regarded as a hero in the story.

2. Obito is a pedophile (ok he is not a pedophile that was harsh ) and a villain but also a cool guy.

3. Tobirama provoked an ethhic minority and studied them like some racial biologist.

4. Danzo was totally shady but did it "for the good of the realm."

5. Sandaime never took care of Naruto right.

6. Destiny defeats working hard? Is that one?

7. Madara got redemption the last seconds of his life even thought he was sort of the puppet master beind everything.

8. Sasuke wantes to assassinate all the kages but is forgiven.

9. Jiraya probably would not have survived m2.

All of these things exists and probably more. And I havn't really thought about it but now I am.
Disagreed on Tobirama. He clearly kept his views and experiments hidden from the public. The fact he even bothered to understand Uchiha's mind and why they are so volatile shows he was far from a bigot. He even gave them the means so they could channel their unhinged emotions into something useful. Tobirama represents pragmatic thinking.

It's not everyone's and their moms' duty to coddle Uchiha clan. Tobirama was more than kind to them.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disagreed on Tobirama. He clearly kept his views and experiments hidden from the public. The fact he even bothered to understand Uchiha's mind and why they are so volatile shows he was far from a bigot. He even gave them the means so they could channel their unhinged emotions into something useful. Tobirama represents pragmatic thinking.

It's not everyone's and their moms' duty to coddle Uchiha clan. Tobirama was more than kind to them.
r u talkin to me???..