Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I just finished Rurounin kenshin. Loved it. And I was recommended two manga, but I'm not sure which to start first on.

Trigun is the first. I know a basic plot summary of it. Very similar to Rurounin Kenshin.

Or, the infamous FMA? Everyone tells me to read or watch it. What should I read first?

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I plan on reading Trigun, Shaman King, FMA, Yu Gi Oh, and Magi. I just started Kingdom and read HxH, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Naruto, and Fairy Tail. Is Toriko worth reading because it seems stupid being about cooking

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd go Trigun. I have the anime and it's pretty good. It's a classic. If you decide to watch it, I'd go with the English dub (if you speak English), but if you don't want to, the sub is satisfactory, of course.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I plan on reading Trigun, Shaman King, FMA, Yu Gi Oh, and Magi. I just started Kingdom and read HxH, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Naruto, and Fairy Tail. Is Toriko worth reading because it seems stupid being about cooking
Don't let Toriko's concept fool you. It has some of the best world-building I've seen in a manga. Seeing how you're a fan of OP/HxH, Toriko is a must read. Just don't watch the anime because it's butchered and it's even worse than the 4kids dub.

Shinichi Izumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The toriko manga is amazing, it has the most bad-ass fights.
You must be registered for see images
Don't watch the anime though.

Ammms

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rurouni Kenshin is awesome.

You should read HxH first though FMA is worth to read. IF you like seinen, you should read 20th century boys and the oh so famous Monster