LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every Uchiha member solos, there was not one that didn't.

Obito- solo'd, Madara- solo'd, Itachi- solo'd, Sasuke- solo'd, etc.

One would think that the other most powerful clan would also solo, but it's not the case when you have weak Senju members like Tsunade, and Tobirama was so scurred he needed to use politics to oppress the Uchiha so he could sleep at night. Have you ever seen an Uchiha cower so much?

Only Hashirama seems to have inhereted the solo from the Senju.

So why are the Uchiha so solo worthy?

Reactions: SSStylish

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito- solos

Sasuke- had cm, had to get his brothers eyes otherwise would be powerless and got saved too much by other people. DOES NOT SOLO.

Madara- constantly stealing other people powers. DOES NOT SOLO.

Itachi- ok he solos

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bcus they believe on their own self and potential unlike LeSauce. Bcus you're insecure and don't believe on Uchiha inherent potential to Solo that's why this thread exist.

It was like "I can see their solo credibility but I'm not too sure/really believe"

Last edited:

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bcus they believe on their own self and potential unlike LeSauce. Bcus you're insecure and don't believe on Uchiha inherent potential to Solo that's why this thread exist.

It was like "I can see their solo credibility but I'm not too sure/really believe"
That's so true ??????.

I didn't know I was this insecure, should I just kms??

Will you charge me for my next session?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s because they fight alone that they end up getting overwhelmed by numbers. The whole point of the Senjus, Ashura, and Naruto is to win with cooperation.
Hashirama senju never soloed anybody until the transmigrant VoTe fight with Madara, Naruto Uzamaki same deal too (excluding some part 1 stuff).

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke- had cm, had to get his brothers eyes otherwise would be powerless and got saved too much by other people. DOES NOT SOLO.
Wrong
-Naruto
-Zaku
-Yoroi
-Gaara (he won in the tournament)
-Sakura
-Sai
-Yamato
-Orochimaru
-Karin
-Jugo
-Suigetsu
-Deidara
-Every Bijuu
-Countless amount of fodder like the guys from Oro and Samurai

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I do like all of the Uchihas that you mentioned (as well as Sarada), 4 Uchihas hardly constitutes "every Uchiha" being able to solo.

Not to generalize about a fanbase too much, but I have noticed this about hardcore Uchiha fans on this base for a long time:

A lot of these hardcore Uchiha fans seem to take the hype and epicness generated by the big 4 (Madara, Obito, Sasuke, and Itachi), and they apply it to the whole clan (as if every Uchiha had power that was even remotely close to that of the big 4).

I hope you guys realize that in actuality, most Uchihas could never even hope to reach the level of 3 out of those 4 (Madara, Obito and Sasuke) due to the fact that 2 of those 3 are transmigrants (who ultimately awakened both EMS and rinnegan), 2 out of 3 became 10 tails jinchuurikis, and all 3 of them at some point or another obtained Hashirama's cells (which gave 2 of them wood style).
, and 1 of them even met Hagoromo himself and received a power up!

I liken the Uchihas to Saiyans (universe 7) in a way. It is like this:

Madara, Obito, Sasuke, and Itachi are like the Super Saiyans of the Uchiha. They are like the Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, etc...

The rest of the Uchihas are like those fodder Saiyans that got killed when Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, or like Raditz and Nappa.

This is not necessarily to say that all other Uchihas were most definitely fodder, but we have not really seen much from the others besides the big 4, and 3 out of the big 4 have special circumstances (transmigration, Hashirama DNA, juubi, Hagoromo powerup, EMS, rinnegan, etc...) that are just about unobtainable for most Uchihas.

Tell me if the following Uchihas soloed (I provide wiki links so you can see their "feats"):

Did Tekka Uchiha solo (based on this little info we have on him)?:

Did Yashiro Uchiha solo?

Did Inabi Uchiha solo?

Ironically, one of the Senjus that you said did not solo (Tobirama) did actually solo Izuna (a mangekyou sharingan wielding Uchiha might I add).

This is not to hate on Uchihas (after all, Madara, Obito and Sasuke are 3 of my top 4 favorite characters), but the solo is not an Uchiha thing (or a thing of any entire race). It is an individual thing.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the sharingan had plot armor Madara wouldn't have been manipulated and taken out like a fodder by Black zetsu
Didnt know that being power hungry and not having non existent powers(seriously, how the Sharingan could help Madara to see or sense Black Zetsu ?) is plot armor.