Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I think about dangerous people I think about badass, scary people like Bane in the Dark Knight Rises.

But really dangerous people are just dorks.

There was a kid who put on a darth vader costume and went to school, not some moody teenager just a small child.

The school decided to evacuate everyone then blame it on the kid for "scaring them".

There was a guy with downs syndrome waving a toy gun who was shot 20 times in the back for it.

The terrorist in norway complained in jail some year ago, that he thought he was being treated unfairly.

I don't know if he was, but even so, his statement makes no sense, you have broken the social contract, how can you expect people to treat you with fairness and equality?

There was a woman who either killed someone or tried to kill someone close to her with a hammer or something, it was messed up and when she was in court she said the prosecutor was "mean" to her.

What?

My point is these people are not masterminds, like they are portrayed in fiction, these people are nobodies, idiots who makes mistakes like waving a toy gun which is apperently his own fault since the court decided the poliec shouldn't be punished.

These people are not people with great agendas or high motivies, Breiveik cried when they talked him playing world of warcraft.
His manifesto is not some great plan, it's just nonsense that would never be passed as an academic paper at university.

People act on emotion, they can't control themselves and they misbehave.

What it really shows is that people don't understand criminals, probably because people don't want to understand criminals we want to believe they are huge dangerous threats when really we laugh at them behind the scenes cus they are just morons.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a lot of them are knuckleheads i agree. but there are definitely criminal masterminds with a lot of power that are over these cliques and crime syndicates, corporations, etc. theyre just smart enough to not let themselves be exposed like that and have the not so smart people under them put in work

its like that Biggie Smalls lyric, "dont you know bad boys move in silence and violence? take if from your highness" . thats real shit though, the dons and shot callers. the people who are genius criminals with a lot of power, they lay low to not get caught up. you would never know about them unless they wanted you too

the most dangerous people ive found in life are people who have power. but use it to try and take power from others in some way. those are the mofo's to watch out for

UltraQuack

Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dangerous people are stupid people appointed in places of power. Take Trump and Boris Johnson for example. Take Recep Erdogan as a more powerful example. When you have unqualified and stupid people in positions of power they become dangerous for other, having the ability to destroy lives, careers and mental health.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dangerous people are stupid people appointed in places of power. Take Trump and Boris Johnson for example. Take Recep Erdogan as a more powerful example. When you have unqualified and stupid people in positions of power they become dangerous for other, having the ability to destroy lives, careers and mental health.
have u ever heared of teh rikaplitshu effects?????? ...