UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would she face harsh judgement, just as the Legendary Sannin Tsunade faced?

You must be registered for see images

Or he would be "kind" and train her as he did with Obito?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was a sexist bigot so he'd consider the elite queen Uchiha Sarada an ugly weakling.

VIZ TRANSLATION OF ANOTHER PAGE: "You can't use Wood Style. Your medical jutsu does not even come close to his.
And you're a woman!"

He's an elitist, cocky piece of sh*t who got surpassed by Sasuke Uchiha and likely his genes too.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Tsunade made Madara recant so I'd like to think that he wouldn't be totally dismissive of Sarada, especially if she gain (very probable).

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Tsunade made Madara recant so I'd like to think that he wouldn't be totally dismissive of Sarada, especially if she gain (very probable).
But first she would have to fight him. The question is: would she gain "respect" like Tsunade did?
Btw: Both Sakura and Tsunade have been knocked off by Madara......

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was a sexist bigot so he'd consider the elite queen Uchiha Sarada an ugly weakling.

VIZ TRANSLATION OF ANOTHER PAGE: "You can't use Wood Style. Your medical jutsu does not even come close to his.
And you're a woman!"

He's an elitist, cocky piece of sh*t who got surpassed by Sasuke Uchiha and likely his genes too.
Madar must've soloed your fav.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara would not speak to Sarada like that. Above all because he doesn't go all-out against children, I should imagine that holds true in his dialogue too. And above his superficial rejection of Uchiha, I bet he'd still be more inclined to hold his tongue because she is Uchiha.

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's about whether Madara would see her as useful or not.

As long as she has a chance to unlock MS then I think he'd train her for his own gain because he knows the potential of the sharingan. Kid Obito was a weakling but look what Madara turned him into after he got his eyes to evolve.

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And you're a woman!"

Kinda funny he became a woman at the end.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction: He wanted to *manipulate* Sasuke. That's not respect.

But yes, he had an affectionate side to him, as he remembered him of Izuna.

But I don't see how all of this would extend to Sarada.
Sarada is gonna be powerful so Madara would respect her power. He wanted Sasuke to side with him which is in a way a sign of respect to Sasuke's power, skill, and talent.