Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Author's Note: This story is my own version of Gaiden and vice versa. The plot involves Sarada's journey into becoming one of the strongest Uchiha's and not only that, but it will show her becoming stronger through the struggles of the Shinobi world, including being a prize member of her clan. Sarada will learn the truth meaning of love, sacrifice, and life & death. Will she follow the same ways as her ancestors and relatives? Or will she become wiser and learn peace and serenity?

[VIDEO=youtube;hZF9k1BKguA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZF9k1BKguA[/VIDEO]​

Sarada's Designs:

You must be registered for see images

Chapter One:​

It’s dark and damped as heavy breaths of cold air squeezes their way out of her suffocating lungs. A fire is lit, burning and straining her chest to the point she can’t bear it. The young girl falls to her knees. It feels as if someone has a grip on her throat. Her eyes swell with tears as her heart presses against her chest with every beat. Her arms can’t hold her. She slumps, revealing her clan’s crest imprinted on the back of her shirt. The young girl, Sarada Uchiha, whimpers from the overwhelming pain.

Her dark eyes that hide behind her bifocals ascend; pointing in the direction in front of her. There’s no comfort. Her eyes widen with her pupils expanding like wildfire. From afar stands an crowd of dark figures, whose sinister crimson eyes point towards her. Her surroundings are dark as chilling shadows dance among the trees. Not even the moonlight can give her sight. But there’s something else. Something that is causing her heart to beat harder and harder.

“……………..Father.” The name slips from Sarada’s broken lips.

Standing in front of the crowd of dark red eyed figures is her father, Sasuke Uchiha. Streams of thick red slowly descend down his face. He hides his expression with his hand covering his face as a dark, cold aura surrounds him. Sarada can’t help it. There’s terror in her heart. Her body is frozen.

“Pathetic and weak.” Her father whispers in a deep voice. Sarada gasps softly at the words. Sasuke chuckles deeply at her misery. “You dare to sport our beloved clan crest when all you can do is cry? You’re such a disgrace.” He stares at her with his creepy eyes, revealing his stone cold expression.

“Father.” Sarada whimpers, sniffling.

“SILENCE!” Sasuke snaps. His voice breaks as his chest rumbles. “You are not worthy of being my daughter.” He tosses an object towards his daughter and it lands in front of her. It’s a kunai! “Your existence is nothing. You might as well kill yourself and get it over with.”

Sarada can feel the cold steel touching the warmth of her fingers. She looks down at the blade. It’s beautifully built and sharp as the steel glistens. Her body trembles. Her muscles grow weaker and weaker. But suddenly, Sarada jerks at the sound of another female voice in distress. She tilts her head up slowly just to see her father choking the life of her very own mother, Sakura.

“Weak just like your own mother.” Sasuke’s voice is deeper and more furious. He sounds like pure evil incarnate. “What will you choose, Sarada?”

Sarada shuts her weary eyes. Her tears stream even more. She’s overwhelmed by her emotions. She’s too weak. Her father is right about everything. And that very fact causes her to hate herself. But Sarada has to fight. She knows it. She knows she cannot let herself become like this. The little girl can’t stand the sound of her own mother whimpering and crying for help. It causes her to break.

“I can’t. I can’t.” She pounds the ground with the will of force. Suddenly, Sarada’s body ceases to shake. A warm sensation ignites inside her eyes. The warmth grows hotter and hotter. The sensation travels to her head as it thumps painfully. She opens her eyes and sees light. Everything is enhanced and clearer. “I have to fight, I have to fight, I have to fight.” She repeats.

Sarada has to fight to survive. She has to fight for her mother, her family, her friends, and her village. But in order to that, she has to get stronger. Being weak and timid won’t get you anywhere. That is how the world works. That is the reality she lives in. She picks up the Kunai and stands on her own two feet. Her eyes snap her father revealing the same crimson……..THE SHARINGAN!

“I have to fight! I have to fight!” Sarada grips the Kunai and runs toward her father. Sasuke turns to her as she charges. Sarada screams. Everything slows down in her mind. She can see the blade inching its way toward her father’s side. Her eyes close, feeling the blade piercing his flesh. A beat goes by and she hears a gasp. But it’s not masculine. It’s feminine! Sarada opens her eyes again and they widen in shock. The blade is not buried in Sasuke’s flesh, but…………HERSELF!

(….)
Early Morning
Sarada’s Bedroom​

Sarada quickly awakens in a hot sweat. Her bed is soaked. Her throat is so dry, she wheezes and coughs. Her heartbeat is out of control. It’s worse than her own nightmare. Sarada jumps out of bed, heading inside her bathroom to turn on her faucet. Cold water splashes into the sink as she cups her hand to collect it. She drinks, finally feeling some relief. Her head pounds ruthlessly from a headache. The nightmare felt real. It felt too real.

The things her father said to her was right. She’s not strong enough. Not yet anyways. Sarada has always felt intimidated by the reputation her clan. She still remembers the old stories that she learned from her uncle, Kakashi. The Uchiha Clan were known for their immense chakra reserves and their enhanced battle senses. But the most terrifying thing about them were their eyes. The clan possessed the legendary Dojutsu called the Sharingan. And because of this, their potential was limitless. The clan was known for taming the Tailed Beasts while rivaling the only clan who could face them, the Senju. And because of this legend, everyone has high expectations of Sarada. And that alone places more pressure on her. It’s also disappointing that she hasn’t awoken the Sharingan yet.

“Damn it.” Sarada says under her stifled breath.

After getting showered and dressed, she heads out of her newly built home. Since the war ended, her mother has been pushing to buy off the old Uchiha compound. It has plenty of land, plus she was able to buy off a couple more acres. The compound has been entirely renovated. It’s beautiful as the sun soaks Sarada’s tanned skin. She inhales deeply, smelling the fresh cut grass and wild flowers around the property. The only thing that Sarada hates is the fact that only her and her mother live in this big estate. A part of her wishes that she had a few brothers and sister. It would be nice.

(….)
An Hour Later
The Training Grounds

Sarada pants. Her body is soaked in sweat. The muscles in her legs are losing the will to stand strong as she does her best to catch her breath. One hundred rounds of Kunai blades are hidden inside three gas projectile weapons in the trees. Sarada is having trouble. Her chakra is depleted. She’s been training for hours on her Jutsu. She only has one objective. The Kunai blades point downward to a Shuriken that sits on the grass plain.

“C-come on, Sarada.” She can barely speak. Sarada gathers all the power in her legs and leap forward. As soon as she grabs the Shuriken, the projectile releases the blades. She’s in trouble! Sarada throws the shuriken then claps her hands together. “USHI SARU TATSU NE!” Performing the hand seals perfectly, the Shuriken divides into several blades that surround her. “SHADOW CLONE! SHURIKEN JUTSU!”

The blades clash together, knocking one another off balance as they fall onto the ground. But there’s one more blade that is aiming towards her. Sarada gasps loudly from her deprived lungs. She cannot move. Suddenly, a large shadow appears behind her. Someone scoops her up. It’s her mother, Sakura! Sakura hurries to catch the blade in between her index and middle finger swiftly. The training is over. Sarada is beat. She cannot move an inch of her body and can barely keep her eyes open.

“SARADA WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE THINKING?! YOU COULD’VE GOTTEN KILLED!” Sakura spews out in anger. Her Yin Seal spreads around her body then wraps itself around Sarada. The young girl inhales, feeling her chakra reserves being restored and her body healed. But she’s still tired despite this. “You have a lot of explaining to do young lady!”

“I have to train my hardest if I want to get stronger. I c-can’t quit.” Sarada says in a low voice. Sakura is taken aback by her words. Sarada’s body tremors as tears flood her eyes. The expression on her face can break anyone’s heart. “My dad left me because I am weak.” Her mother’s eyes widen at this sentence.

“What are you talking about? Your father did not do such a thing. He loves you.” Sakura refrains.

“Then where is he? Where is he?” Sarada fires back. A long beat passes between them until her mother opens her mouth.

“Your father is on an important mission.” But as soon as she says that, Sarada looks at her with anger. The terror on her face reminds her of Sasuke’s furious expression.

“MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS OWN DAMN FAMILY?! HE’S BEEN GONE FOR OVER 12 YEARS NOW AND HE CAN’T TAKE THE CHANCE TO STOP BY AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIS OWN DAUGHTER AND WIFE?!” Sarada spits out with pure venom. “Are you hearing yourself? He cares more about a mission than his own family. It’s shameful.”

“There are some thing that you can’t understand, Sarada. We are important to him. It’s just…..he……he loves us. Okay? I can’t go into detail.” Sakura says softly.

“Why?” Sarada questions her anyway.

“I can’t explain! I’m not authorized to give any information under the order of the Hokage.” Sakura states. “Your father does care, okay!”

“I doubt it. Why are even you still married to him? If he cares so much about you then why isn’t he here handling his marriage? Are you that delusional?” Sarada questions.

“THAT IS ENOUGH! NOW CUT IT OUT NOW!” Sakura snarls. Sarada’s heart jumps at the anger in her mother’s voice. She jumps out of her mother’s arms and storms away, leaving her mother to think about their argument. Sakura is sadden by the things her daughter said. Maybe she is right about some things, but Sakura has always understood Sasuke’s choices, which is why she never questioned them. But it breaks her heart as well that she’ll probably never get to see him again. And that’s what gets her.

(….)
5 Kilometers From Konoha
The Forest

A man dressed in all black with a dark hood heads toward the village. On his back cloak, the Uchiha clan symbol is proudly exposed, embroidered on the clothing. His left arm, hand, and shoulder are bandaged The man’s raven hairs snakes down to his shoulders as his banes sway over his handsome face. The man is none other than Sasuke Uchiha. He can easily mistaken for the legend himself, Madara Uchiha. His dark empty eyes point forward. Sasuke will reach the village soon. He only has little to go.

In the trees, a dark figure lurks, stalking him. Sasuke isn’t phased by this action. The dark figure reveals a Kunai in his or her right hand. But before they can attack, the image of Sasuke vanishes. Sasuke appears behind them. The dark figure tries to turn, but gets kicked out of tree. They roll on the ground before throwing a few shuriken. Sasuke leaps for him. The two battle it out. The attacker impresses Sasuke with their hand to hand skills. He or she is precise in their attacks, but they are nowhere near his level.

“Enough.” Sasuke says under his breath, knocking the attacker off balance. He activates Chidori and drives his hand toward the attacker’s chest for a instant kill. But the attacker is fast enough to jump back with tremendous speed that confuses Sasuke. He or she tumbles backward into a perfect backflip.

Sasuke clinches his left bandaged hand that has been engulfed in lightning. “So you have teleportation jutsu as well. Impressive, but not enough if you want to beat me.” Sasuke says smoothly.

The attacker takes off his or hers hood. That’s when Sasuke’s eyes widen in total confusion. The person is a young boy and he is completely identical to Sasuke. The boy has dark spiky shoulder length hair with thick bangs and red highlights. He has the same fury in his eyes that Sasuke once had as a child. And he has the Sharingan!

“You’re not so bad yourself……….father.” The boy says with venom on the edge of his teeth. He stares into Sasuke’s eyes as memories of the past flood into the Uchiha’s hysteric mind.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This new kid is not Shin. He's made from Sasuke and Karin's DNA. I made him, because I'm tired that we have two Uzumaki-Senju (Tsunade and Nagato), but we have no Uchiha-Uzumaki. Could you just imagine a kid born of those two clans? PURE HYPE!