You must be registered for see images

Kuritsuki's Design:​
You must be registered for see images

Previous Chapters

Chapter Two:

Mid Afternoon
Northeast Wing
Konoha Medical Center​

The blade of a scalpel slices around a piece of bubbled flesh that is filled with coagulated blood. The piece of flesh is a tube that ties to a beating heart. An elderly man lies on a hospital bed in ICU Surgical room. His body is hooked to many machines that will keep him alive. He’s completely unconscious and unaware of what is happening as a pair of gloved hands remove the clot. Several clots around the heart have been successfully removed as the one performing the surgery is making sure there’s not too much blood loss.

Standing above the elderly man is Sarada and her mentor, Tsunade. Sarada is performing the surgery as Tsunade guides her. She only has three more clots to remove as clasps hold the man’s body open, allowing her to see his inflatable lungs and ribs. The young Uchiha is nervous as her forehead pools with a hot sweat that swims deep within her body.

In the mean time, Sakura watches her behind the glass window, outside the room. She’s proud of her daughter, but she’s still reeling from their argument. Sakura loves her husband and she knows that he’s doing what he can to protect the village, but…..maybe she’s right. After all, she pathetically chased after him after every bad thing that he did to her. But the heart wants what the wants. Sakura cannot help it. She will always be faithful to her husband till the day she dies. Suddenly, Shizune approaches her from afar and looks into the room. Sakura is quick to readjust herself as she greets her friend.

“Hey, Shizune.” Says Sakura. Her voice skips in the slightest bit.

“Are you okay?” Shizune says in worry, seeing Sakura taking a deep breath. Sakura just shakes her head up and down once.

“I’m just tired from working a double shift. I only got four hours of good sleep.” The pink haired woman returns.

“How’s the surgery going?” Shizune questions after a long beat while they both turn their attention towards what’s going on in front of them. Sarada is almost done. Just one more clot to go then she is finished.

“It’s going completely fine. She’s been prepping for this surgery for two weeks now, after all.” Sakura smiles at the thought of remembering her daughter studying day and night on how to perform the surgery. Sarada is a spitting image of Sakura. “Sarada’s been progressing a lot these past few years.”

“Even faster than you.” Shizune adds. “She even has chakra control. It’s amazing. Well, that is to be expected. After all, she’s an Uchiha and a part of you.” The assistant turns. “I predict she’ll master Byakugou in no time.”

“She’s been training and learning how to hone her abilities, but she’s not ready yet. She still has a lot to learn, but she’ll get there.” Sakura responds. A beat passes. “She really wants to train with her father, but he’s……..” It’s hard for her to say. “He’s always busy being Naruto’s regent and trying his best to gain research on the secrets of this world just to save it.” She sighs.

Shizune doesn’t want to touch that topic. She knows Sakura has been dealing with a lot of stress. Sakura hasn’t seen Sasuke for over a decade. There has been connection towards them at all. Shizune just doesn’t understand why she still stresses over Sasuke. He cares more about traveling than his own family, which is just sad.

Sakura and Shizune quietly looks on as Sarada finishes. The clots are placed inside a protected container while the young girl prepares artificial cardiovascular tubes that will allow blood to flow through the heart and throughout the body. She carefully and slowly attaches them all onto each point. Sarada’s hands shake with fear that she’s going to make a mistake.

“Calm Down, Sarada.” Tsunade says to her smoothly. “You got this. Just….take your time.” The old lady sighs deeply, making sure the patient is stable. Sarada is about to attach the last one when the pulse monitor increases. “The patient’s blood pressure is dropping! We’re losing him!”

Sarada panics, which causes Sakura and Shizune to panic as well. She looks back on her metal examination table. She sees a needle that is filled with 15ccs of adrenaline. Sarada hurries to take the syringe, popping the top off. Tsunade takes the needle and grabs the man’s left arm, where his IV is located. She rushes to inject the serum into the IV. Sarada makes sure that the patient is not losing any blood. The adrenaline takes a few seconds to kick in. Suddenly, the monitor slows down and after another few seconds, the elderly man’s pulse returns to normal as he takes a deep sigh.

Sarada rests her hand on the bed and takes deep breaths. She’s on the verge of having a panic, but keeps herself together. Tsunade disposes of the syringe. She continues to make sure everything is fine and table with the patient.

“Continue, Sarada.” Sarada’s face ascends to make eye contact with her mentor. Her eyes widen in a flash. She uses a tweezer to pick up the last tube. She attaches it to the last valve and locks it in. A long beat later after Sarada finishes, blood is successfully running smoothly through the heart. “Good work.” Tsunade comforts her with a gentle pat on the head. Sarada smiles nervously.

“Oh boy. That was close, wasn’t it?” The young Uchiha chuckles softly. She wipes the sweat off her brow and calms her breath.

“Yeah, it was.” Tsunade laughs. “But you did it!” The two fist bump. The little girl reminds of her Sakura. Tsunade wipes the sweat off her brow as well.

“Can you call you in a nurse and anesthesiologist to patch the patient up, please?” Sarada asks Tsunade, who gives her a nod. “I’ll file the paper work after meeting my friends for lunch at the café.”

“Sure. Have fun, kiddo.” Tsunade agrees.

Sarada disposes of her latex gloves and protective sheet that is laid over her torso. She leaves out the room only to see her mother and aunt. Sarada gives her aunt a wave. She can feel the tension between her and Sakura from what happened earlier.

“Hi.” She greets them both.

“Congrats on the surgery.” Shizune gives her a warm hug. “Are you alright? You kind of had a slip up there.” She places a hand onto her shoulder.

“Things were pretty intense.” Sarada shudders softly, smiling in relief. “I did the best that I could. It was extremely difficult.” She shrugs. Her stomach rumbles in hunger loud enough to echo throughout the corridor. Sarada’s face blushes with red. “Sorry, but I gotta go. I’m hungry. See ya.” Sarada leaves without saying a word to her mother. She’s still angry about earlier.

(….)

The Main Office
The Hokage Headquarters​

Files of paper is stacked nearly on the left side of the desk as Naruto scratches away with a fountain pen on the last file. Once he’s done, he closes the file and gently rest it on the twelve inch pile. Naruto is tired, but still manages. He inhales deeply before exhaling a fresh breath of air. Unexpectedly, a loud vibrating noise comes alive. He reaches into his pocket to pull out a cell phone. There’s a new message from Hinata. Naruto clicks on the touch screen to see it.

“Cannot wait to see you. The kids are looking forward to the picnic. Love you.”

The message brings a smile to Naruto’s face. That’s when the office door opens. Shikamaru enters the main office to see the pile on Naruto’s desk. He has two cups green lemon tea in both hands. Shikamaru sits one of the cups on Naruto’s desk.

“Good afternoon.” He says.

“Why are you so late? You’re usually in early.” Naruto asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, Shikadai decided to have a sleepover with Inojin, so Temari suggested that we go on a date and spend the night together.” His adviser replies. “Anyway, you got those files done, huh? Must’ve been a real drag.”

“But you weren’t so quick to help me.” Naruto adds, taking a sip of the tea his adviser gave him.

“Hey, you’re the Hokage.” Shikamaru gives a small chuckle. “Aren’t you supposed to be going on a picnic with you`re family today? You better get going.”

“Yeah. Besides, Hinata cooked up some ramen for me.” Naruto stands out of his chair. He rubs his butt, which is worn from sitting in the chair for two nights straight. “Damn, my ass is sore. I could sure use a ice pack.”

“I’ll order you a donut. Now go.” Shikamaru gives him a derp look. He has everything handled. Naruto is about to leave, when he hears something. He and his adviser turn to see Sasuke standing near the opened window of the office. Naruto steps up.

“Naruto we have a problem.” Sasuke says in a deep, gravely smooth voice.

“Sasuke?!” Naruto is shocked that he’s here. He hasn’t seen his best friend for over a decade. His thoughts simmer as he registers what Sasuke just said. “What’s the matter?”

“We need to get the other villages in a meeting. They’re going to want to hear this.” Sasuke responds calmly. “It’s about the Bijuu.” Naruto and Shikamaru attention hardens after hearing this. Sasuke hides his shock from being attacked by that kid with a calm face. The kid looked completely identical to him, but possessed red highlights in his hair. It’s strange.

(….)

Secret Temple
Unknown Hideout​

The temple is dark with the smell of old wood and dust slithering through the crisp air. It’s quiet. Small rays of light rests on the walls and the floors. Two thirty foot serpent statues rest on both sides of throne, where someone hidden in a dark cloak sits. Near them are two dark hoods. On an alter sits nine shadows, who are performing nine different seals. In the middle is painted yin-yang symbol that has a sealing encryption around it. Walking into the temple is the same Uchiha boy. He is not greeted well. The one that sits on the alter is furious. His chakra is dark.

“YOU DEFY ME!” The dark figure’s voice is deep; near demonic. The voice shakes the temple itself as a dark chakra leaks from their body and surrounds it. The person stands, revealing their haggard hands. “I SIMPLY TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE! YOU ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE”

“I know, master.” The Uchiha boy bows his head without fear. In a flash, the dark figure appears in front of him. “But I wanted to pursue him. He knows too much.”

“He only has knowledge of us capturing four of the tailed beast. That is all. He has no idea of our initial plan or of our whereabouts and neither our organization. We have been doing our best to be careful, and we are right on schedule.” The tall figure says. “Kuritsuki, you must never disobey my direct orders. They are for your very protection, my child.”

“I understand that, father. But Sasuke must be stopped.” The boy named Kuritsuki looks down. “If the Gokage learn that the Bijuu have gone missing, they will investigate and go after them. And that will make it harder on for us to complete the ritual.”

“There is nothing to worry about. I have plans to keep the ritual on schedule. Besides, if the Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, comes to us, that will make our job easier.” His father replies. The dark phantom turns around. “Jugo has located the fifth tailed best. He is waiting for our arrival. Karin, Suigetsu, and the squad are ready to take extract its chakra. You leave at sundown.”

The two shinobi at the throne lower their hoods. It’s Karin and Suigetsu! Their eyes are blackened. Their foreheads have been branded with a seal in the shape of a swirl. The veins in their face and neck have blackened. Both Taka team members have matured physically. Karin’s hair is more wavy. She’s more beautiful, but the beauty has simultaneously died with her dark possession. Suigetsu has more facial hair and has grown much taller. Both are trapped in their own minds like fly that has been captured in the web of a murderous spider.

“It’s time.” The dark figure that approaches the throne opens his eyes. The Sharingan! His eyes bleed with crimson, and now, the dark master is ready to make his move……..

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dear god no, he tried sakura too much in this
Yep, I'm already working on the part where Sasuke tells Sarada all the terrible things he did to her mother before they got together. It's gonna be a complete roast session once Sarada knows everything. And that will give her the push she needs to properly develop and become a true heroine.