What kind of present Madara would give to someone that saved Izuna?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nothing then. what does madara have to give beyond land? i cant imagine madara giving a weaved basket, pottery, a hat(what else is there to give beyond sentimental things?), or whatever else to the savior. the sentimental nature of that conflicts with how i view him. When it comes to affection, I've always imagined him as extremely reserved towards people who aren't close. personally inviting the person over and forming ties with him/her is what i imagine he'd do. maybe give him/her land if he's from a clan they can trust. i'm not even sure they owned land, weren't they like nomads or something?

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nothing then. what does madara have to give beyond land? i cant imagine madara giving a weaved basket, pottery, a hat(what else is there to give beyond sentimental things?), or whatever else to the savior. the sentimental nature of that conflicts with how i view him. When it comes to affection, I've always imagined him as extremely reserved towards people who aren't close. personally inviting the person over and forming ties with him/her is what i imagine he'd do. maybe give him/her land if he's from a clan they can trust. i'm not even sure they owned land, weren't they like nomads or something?
Inviting the saviour over? Like take him/her to a prestigious place in a political meeting?

I think they weren't nomads, but I think they didn't have like mansions.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inviting the saviour over? Like take him/her to a prestigious place in a political meeting?

They weren't nomads, they had the Uchiha hideout/fortress. However, they went out serving whichever Daimyo hired them.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wow, i've been assuming the the savior isn't an uchiha or already an ally, which is unlikely. If it's just some medic, then that's just the medic doing their job. That doesn't really warrant anything beyond a thanks and casual-ish meetup to show gratitude.
They weren't nomads, they had the Uchiha hideout/fortress. However, they went out serving whichever Daimyo hired them.
are the moments we see young Madara & Hashi in lacking buildings because the two were on tasks during that time?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, i've been assuming the the savior isn't an uchiha or already an ally, which is unlikely. If it's just some medic, then that's just the medic doing their job. That doesn't really warrant anything beyond a thanks and casual-ish meetup to show gratitude.

are the moments we see young Madara & Hashi in lacking buildings because the two were on tasks during that time?
Yes, I would think so.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And what if the saviour is a non Uchiha? Like: someone that out of kindness tried to magically save Izuna?

And yeah. I think that maybe Madara was on a mission. But Hashirama was clearly near his home.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think that as an Edo Tensei he'd kill her or her heirs? Or would just ignore them for the sake of grattitude? Or make a little speech about her great feats and how she tried to help him?
I assume he would show some respect, so I don't think he would attack anyone unless they seemed like threats somehow but even if they meant him harm I don't think he would be at harm so.
I'm sure he could mention it to show gratitude.

At first I was thinking he would give political power but that didn't seem right, so I was thinking, one of his weapons cus that's something that is sort of personal so it would be a nice thing to give.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to say this hypothetical Madara would give his Gunbai, but that's the Uchiha leader weapon/clan symbol. He'll probably pledge to aid the person and their clan in tough times. He seems like the kind of person who would pay back his debts and doesn't like to owe anybody.

Then there's the possibility he would take them on as a subordinate clan, in case Uchiha and Izuna got injured again and could be healed. Their medics + Uchiha protection would technically benefit both clans. But the problem here is, that the Uchiha could just learn the medics and discard them at a later date. The Sharingan(copying and learning) makes most clans and jutsu obsolete in front of the Uchiha.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume he would show some respect, so I don't think he would attack anyone unless they seemed like threats somehow but even if they meant him harm I don't think he would be at harm so.
I'm sure he could mention it to show gratitude.

At first I was thinking he would give political power but that didn't seem right, so I was thinking, one of his weapons cus that's something that is sort of personal so it would be a nice thing to give.
And what if the person isn't a fighter? But just super hyper skilled chemistry master? lol