What is Your Favorite Anime?

ronchi24

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite anime is Naruto and I am a big fan of them. And I am very close to tattoos. So recently I just made a Naruto tattoo on my body. I just found at tattoodesigns123. Well its quite difficult to find things online but this one is best.
AND
What is Your favorite anime?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@GrapeApe Why’d you delete your comment?
damn you nosey as hell :LOL::LOL::LOL::p

its cool though fam. really a part of me was like, "do i actually give a **** about this?", since i was roasting naruto in the naruto section. and nah not that much. i didnt want to come on here and deal with the smoke next time i logged in

...but now im seeing this thread is dead as hell, probably couldve left it 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn you nosey as hell :LOL::LOL::LOL::p

its cool though fam. really a part of me was like, "do i actually give a **** about this?", since i was roasting naruto in the naruto section. and nah not that much. i didnt want to come on here and deal with the smoke next time i logged in

...but now im seeing this thread is dead as hell, probably couldve left it 😁😁😁
Lmao I see what you meant 😂 but I don’t think anyone would be angry at someone not liking Naruto. Now if you liked Dragon Ball Super more than you liked Naruto, then I’d see that as a problem lol.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao I see what you meant 😂 but I don’t think anyone would be angry at someone not liking Naruto. Now if you liked Dragon Ball Super more than you liked Naruto, then I’d see that as a problem lol.
ayy im not a dope fiend now, im not trippin like that. but true true, no cap. i havent been on Narutobase in a while, i forgot people arent as hostile like the rest of the internet *cough*twitter*cough*

Reactions: Animegoin