Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Him dont know about dream weight I think most people would want to be tall and reasonably buff.

I guess dream height I guess 6 ft 7 tall enough get attention not sure if I have to worry health concerns at that height maybe somehow luck up and be in the nba.

• Wow
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Him dont know about dream weight I think most people would want to be tall and reasonably buff.

I guess dream height I guess 6 ft 7 tall enough get attention not sure if I have to worry health concerns at that height maybe somehow luck up and be in the nba.
Yeh 6'7 really tall. If you don't make it to the nba you look like a giant though lel

Reactions: Sagebee

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used to be athletic but then I quit everything and I wanted to lose muscles cus I strived towards some kind of ideal look that included looking smart and not athletic, then I got fat and lost lots of muscles, now I'm not fat but I'm pretty week and out of shape, my plan is/was to start to train when I have more time, like at some place, and try to shape up.
But I don't know.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanna be a hottie with hot abs

too bad mcdonalds is a thing
Get in that mcdiet fam
I used to be athletic but then I quit everything and I wanted to lose muscles cus I strived towards some kind of ideal look that included looking smart and not athletic, then I got fat and lost lots of muscles, now I'm not fat but I'm pretty week and out of shape, my plan is/was to start to train when I have more time, like at some place, and try to shape up.
But I don't know.
Im in similar situation except i cannot exercise cause of medical situation.

me wasnt athletic but good at sports like my dad was. I gain weight after school now me 85kg hue
I've always been a skinny weak boi

now im a sorta chubby weak boi

;-;
Fok same aye. Fok being skinny though. I don't wanna get bitch slapped and die.