Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, for those who don't know, in D&D, there are a total of nine possible alignments, based on two scales: the moral scale (good, evil, neutral) and the ethics scale (lawful, chaotic, neutral).

Take the !

--------------------

I got Chaotic Good. I thought I was going to get Chaotic Neutral, to be honest.

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
-----------------------------------

This is actually very accurate.

Last edited:

Avery Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, for those who don't know, in D&D, there are a total of nine possible alignments, based on two scales: the moral scale (good, evil, neutral) and the ethics scale (lawful, chaotic, neutral).

Take the !

--------------------

I got Chaotic Good. I thought I was going to get Chaotic Neutral, to be honest.

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
Neutral Evil, anything to further evil baby! Though seriously, my best character is a 9/9 Fighter/Cleric, how about you?

Edit: That's actually my character's alignment, I think I'd be Chaotic Neutral or straight Neutral.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly what I imagined I'd get. It's perfect for me. I'm just a guy in the crowd.

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Mine is this too.

World is filled with chaotic evils who think they are lawful goods. It needs more of us u.u

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True neutral.

Even though I don't have a lack of conviction. It's just in my favor.

Last edited:

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neutral Evil, anything to further evil baby! Though seriously, my best character is a 9/9 Fighter/Cleric, how about you?

Edit: That's actually my character's alignment, I think I'd be Chaotic Neutral or straight Neutral.
I never played the actual game. :hmm:

And about the "best alignment" I just took c/p that from the website I got the test from. Also, it seems like they're all saying that they're the best, haha.
True Neutral

Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Makes sense, though.
Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
I can see that.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You Are:

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Last time I was chaotic neutral

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True Neutral

Risuna23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

I was almost Neutral Good, though.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already know everyone in here is going to misinterpret what good and evil are.

Almost 90% of the world as we know it would be placed in the evil alignment. Even most priests and holy men.

Last edited:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True neutral

"True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction."

Definitely can see where this is coming from. I was thinking I'd get chaotic neutral but I think I like this better. Though my neutralism usually comes from apathy or indifference before it comes from a lack of conviction.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True Neutral.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You Are:

Neutral Good

I was extremely close to Chaotic Good though.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True Neutral

^I took the test but it doesn't describe me like all, a lot of questions didn't have options I wanted that described how I would actually approach a situation.