[Question] What is wrong with this signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have gotten my sig removed for being "offensive"

You must be registered for see images

I've read the rules and there is nothing wrong with my signature. It's just a dance group moving their hips which can be subliminal in a sexual manner HOWEVER it is still within the guidelines. None of them are naked and are actually clothed with only one girl showing her stomach which still isn't a valid point. They are moving their hips which is all but it's "offensive". Okaaaaay

I'm saying this because I've seen people with damn near half naked anime women for avatars..... Granted I won't be putting it back seeing that people are hella sensitive and obviously have problems if it's "offensive"

So what is wrong with mines? :|

Reactions: BSK

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're offending the Asian nation by portraying their strong independent women as sexual products obviously.
But I wasn't? :lmao:

How can I offend them when these asian girls were the ones who made the damn video of them dancing? I guess every other race of women can be sexualized... Hell even cartoons but god forbid I put a talented group dancing in my sig :sdo:
This is called a "family forum" so I guess it is considered "inappropriate" by their standards.
But this entire manga and the manga they have linked at the top have more sexualizing of females way more than mines combined. Bit hypocritical to say it's inappropriate for a family forum when this forum is based on manga where a 12 year develop a jutsu of having naked women with old men and 30 year old pervs getting turned on by it :sdo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannie

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But this entire manga and the manga they have linked at the top have more sexualizing of females way more than mines combined. Bit hypocritical to say it's inappropriate for a family forum when this forum is based on manga where a 12 year develop a jutsu of having naked women with old men and 30 year old pervs getting turned on by it :sdo:
Hey! I'm with ya. I've had sigs taken down that weren't even nudity related, but since it's portraying a women "trying to be sexy" then it must be offensive here. I have seen anime avatars with big breasted blonds and I hear no complaints.

You should do a study and put up a sig with 4 dudes flexing their muscles bare skinned. Let's see if that will get taken down just like the one you had on. :sdo:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But I wasn't? :lmao:

How can I offend them when these asian girls were the ones who made the damn video of them dancing? I guess every other race of women can be sexualized... Hell even cartoons but god forbid I put a talented group dancing in my sig :sdo:

jk
:lol I was just being sarcastic.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I have gotten my sig removed for being "offensive"

I've read the rules and there is nothing wrong with my signature. It's just a dance group moving their hips which can be subliminal in a sexual manner HOWEVER it is still within the guidelines. None of them are naked and are actually clothed with only one girl showing her stomach which still isn't a valid point. They are moving their hips which is all but it's "offensive". Okaaaaay

I'm saying this because I've seen people with damn near half naked anime women for avatars..... Granted I won't be putting it back seeing that people are hella sensitive and obviously have problems if it's "offensive"

So what is wrong with mines? :|
That sig exceeds the dimensions you can use as a normal user. That could be the reason

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That sig exceeds the dimensions you can use as a normal user. That could be the reason
No, I actually gave the reason that I was given for it's removal.

Hey! I'm with ya. I've had sigs taken down that weren't even nudity related, but since it's portraying a women "trying to be sexy" then it must be offensive here. I have seen anime avatars with big breasted blonds and I hear no complaints.

You should do a study and put up a sig with 4 dudes flexing their muscles bare skinned. Let's see if that will get taken down just like the one you had on. :sdo:
Exactly. You see members with sigs of Tokyo Ghoul with characters getting their guts ripped out and avatars with anime women breast nearly jumping out their clothing but my sig is "Offensive"

So I'm guessing it's fine to sexualize cartoon characters and have gore for signatures but god forbid I put a signature far more decent than those mentioned. :sdo:

Pretty sexist if you ask me.

Last edited:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nevermind, it was removed due to complaints.

Exactly. You see members with sigs of Tokyo Ghoul with characters getting their guts ripped out and avatars with anime women breast nearly jumping out their clothing but my sig is "Offensive"

So I'm guessing it's fine to sexualize cartoon characters and have gore for signatures but god forbid I put a signature far more decent than those mentioned. :sdo:

I don't think people's retarded complaining should be the reason for having a sig removed. It's not like we have signs of Hitler killing jews or the american flag being burned to the ground. Just harmless females dancing in low skirts. Big deal.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's 500x360.

What exactly are the limitations for a regular user?
600 X 300 [ ]

No, I actually gave the reason that I was given for it's removal.

Regardless of what the reason is, this whole thread isn't allowed. You're not allowed to question Mod actions. You either go to the Private Q&A or you PM a G-Mod/Admin

Congrats on your 1000th post
Now this is actually considered spam, since it's irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nevermind, it was removed due to complaints.

I don't think people's retarded complaining should be the reason for having a sig removed. It's not like we have signs of Hitler killing jews or the american flag being burned to the ground. Just harmless females dancing in low skirts. Big deal.
Exactly. You take down the sig if it's breaking rules. Those reports could have came from people who didn't like my threads or post that I've made. Cmon now. If my sig can be taken down cause some people are offended then I can report every signature and avatar on this site and demand it be taken down because "I don't like the way this character was colored "

600 X 300 [ ]

Regardless of what the reason is, this whole thread isn't allowed. You're not allowed to question Mod actions. You either go to the Private Q&A or you PM a G-Mod/Admin

Now this is actually considered spam, since it's irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

Except I'm making this thread as general question to the NB public and other mods to ask what is wrong with my signature. I don't care for the Mod who removed and I don't really care about their reason as to why my sig as was removed because it's obvious it got removed with no valid points (No offense to the Mod.. I'm not bashing).

It's not like I said "____ MOD REMOVED MY SIG! WHY YU REMOVE MY SIG!"

I'm not speaking about anyone directly.:|

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This site is meant to be family friendly. Naturally, Mods can't pick up on everyone. Part of the reason is that "those people" with the avatars and sigs simply don't get reported.

If you feel that you're being treated unfairly, simply report those other members you notice, perhaps send them a VM or PM so they act upon it sooner, and the matter should be settled.

Last edited:

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This site is meant to be family friendly. Naturally, Mods can't pick up on everyone. Part of the reason is that "those people" with the avatars and sigs simply don't get reported.
But my sig isn't violating the rules what's so ever? There's nothing explicit going on in that GIF. So again what is offensive about it?

Even if it does get reported that would still mean that a valid reason would be needed to remove my GIF, right? ANYONE can report my sig based on the sole fact they don't like me or dislike my post or threads to get my sig removed for some type of "revenge" even though they have no problems with my actual sig

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But my sig isn't violating the rules what's so ever? There's nothing explicit going on in that GIF. So again what is offensive about it?

Even if it does get reported that would still mean that a valid reason would be needed to remove my GIF, right? ANYONE can report my sig based on the sole fact they don't like me or dislike my post or threads to get my sig removed for some type of "revenge" even though they have no problems with my actual sig
Well... It did exceed the dimensions. And you can't honestly think that the dancing wasn't exactly "sexual" in nature. And that isn't exactly well liked by some members.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Sakura sig was removed because it looked like she was sucking a D
Exactly. Sexual content isn't going to be permitted. If you notice it, report it. The thing is, people will only report the sexual things they don't like, not the ones they do, which is probably why we still see so many "explicit" avatars and sigs.

I'm just saying, it's not unfair what's being done. Surely other members' content would be removed as well if they are noted

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well... It did exceed the dimensions. And you can't honestly think that the dancing wasn't exactly "sexual" in nature. And that isn't exactly well liked by some members.
And again then that should have been the reason that was listed along with it so I could have resized if that was the problem. It's sexual but not in a way that violates the rules in any way what's so ever. This manga that we are reading that is also linked on this "family forum" has scenes far more sexual than my sig combined along with the other manga linked like Bleach... Cmon now.

So it isn't well liked by some members and again how is that relevant? It's not violating rules and if it was exceeding limits then that should have been the reason listed, correct? Now addressing your point it's not liked by some members but then again A LOT of things aren't liked by some members but does that mean that it should be deleted? Some people don't like Sakura but is she being removed from the giant banner across the page? No, because there is no valid reason to remove it. Some people don't like Naruto but is the whole entire forum deleted because it isn't well liked? No. Reasons need to be valid here.

Fully clothed girls swinging their hips is not on the same level as having an image heavily imply a sexual act by the way.

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And again then that should have been the reason that was listed along with it so I could have resized if that was the problem. It's sexual but not in a way that violates the rules in any way what's so ever. This manga that we are reading that is also linked on this "family forum" has scenes far more sexual than my sig combined along with the other manga linked like Bleach... Cmon now.

So it isn't well liked by some members and again how is that relevant? It's not violating rules and if it was exceeding limits then that should have been the reason listed, correct? Now addressing your point it's not liked by some members but then again A LOT of things aren't liked by some members but does that mean that it should be deleted? Some people don't like Sakura but is she being removed from the giant banner across the page? No, because there is no valid reason to remove it. Some people don't like Naruto but is the whole entire forum deleted because it isn't well liked? No. Reasons need to be valid here.
Exactly. I told the mods if you're gonna remove my sig, then might as well remove all the episodes containing ending 9 (that's where my Sakura sig came from).

Then again sine members could have thought that it was inappropriate

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Adult Material: Anything that contains explicit adult material or illegal activities is strictly prohibited; remember this is a family forum and not a place for such actions. Linking to websites with such content is also not allowed. Posting such material are grounds for a temporary to permanent ban, subject to the severity of the offense and discretion of the moderators.

Thats considered Adult Material , not saying I agree .

Status
Not open for further replies.