What is worse? Bad personality or bad policy?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If a person is crazy, and that person also is a leader that does a lot of weird stuff.

Are people more against the stuff he does or the way he acts?

I can imagine it being tougher to be against policies, cus people might have different opinions and it's harder to argue your point of view. But if you do think the decisions are wrong then shouldn't that be the focus and not just how insane that person is?

Or is the insanity worse?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Policies are worst by a landslide, but I think people rally behind and against personalities too much for it to be neglected. Attacking a politician's personality is sometimes a good way to highlight flaws with policy as well. When a known authoritarian dishes out a new policy labeled and claiming to support "F.R.E.E.D.O.M.," you can always cast away doubt that the seemingly detrimental bits aren't just concepts beyond our understanding but intentionally detrimental.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A personality leaves you annoyed, a policy affects your day to day life. Once a policy is enacted it's usually quite difficult to get it changed, which could make your situation worse.
Bad policy will always trump a bad personality for me. In other words I wouldn't vote for somebody with a bad policy, even if they have the personality of a saint, I'd rather vote for a ****head with good policies.

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoever is tall and seems dominating enough will always win.

You look at presidential elections in recent history and any of them who have been elected/selected, have been tall.

Height means dominance. It's not about personality or policy really. It's the aesthetic of appeal. Dominance.

Pure dominance is what matters.