Jarex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just as the topic says. sasuke's Susan was useless against kaguya yet kishi brings in another susano. I guess he just wanted to show that double MS for Susan and double EMS for PS.

I also wanted to ask how the Susano was fast enough to save sakura from the hand of the juubi that was already close to her.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah honestly speaking sasukes PS was getting rag dolled by mere chakra punches.
His PS is superior to kakashis. And if the latter doesn't show anything special with his pS then not much is going to change.
Since naruto/sasuke are still al that's needed

Naaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well to replace sasuke out of the fight thats why. He saw sasuke being useless, so now kakashi has surpassed sasuke, his susanno is larger than his + can fly, and i imagine he has obitos pass through objects jutsu included with super fast kamui travel to any distace. kakashi is now top three EASILY. ALL sasukes good for is placing his hand on kaguya when naruto and kakashi are finished with her

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well to replace sasuke out of the fight thats why. He saw sasuke being useless, so now kakashi has surpassed sasuke, his susanno is larger than his + can fly, and i imagine he has obitos pass through objects jutsu included with super fast kamui travel to any distace. kakashi is now top three EASILY. ALL sasukes good for is placing his hand on kaguya when naruto and kakashi are finished with her
Show me a size comparison between Sasuke and Kakashi's PS and a feat of Kakashi's PS flying. Then tell me that Kakashi's is superior.

Naaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi flying
You must be registered for see images

heres the comparison just look at sakura to kakashis susanno and then look at them near sasukes susanno

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To make Kakashi relevant, troll Sasuke and his fans even more and lastly he did it maybe so Sasuke can actually do something since he sacrificed himself as a diversion, so I see Kakashi being a diversion while he and Nardo takedown + seal Kaguya.. but still a bullshit ass pull

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Something like this.....