[Question] What is the movement of NarutoBase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello, this question goes to anyone on NarutoBase that has a good sense of what direction this domain is heading into. I was just wondering about the transformation of this site, if there is any, because obviously the Naruto manga has ended, and day by day, the Naruto fanbase will decide on their new 'favourite current manga', and this site will loose the member activity daily, so I would hate to see this place die out as the community and the organisation (In the sections I dwell into) of this site is well handled by the staff, and everyone produces a good intake of activity right now. I know that we have MangaBase, but MangaBase doesn't actually have it's own forum, it just links to here. Will the Administrators re-name this site to MangaBase, and focus on all genres of manga? Or is the movement of this site going to be something completely different?

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto isn't finished technically, there will be chapters in April + a movie on Boruto. The site will be a bit more active then.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as of currently. The base will not die out. But there will be too many Alts on this base.

As for the name and etc.. I think that will stay the same

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narutobase will continue to be Narutobase as discussions hasn't ceased to end and the franchise continues as well as we partake many other discussions for other animes mangas on the base as well. That said, we're going for a more multi-manga friendly site with still a focus on Naruto unless the admins have something different in mind. We have manga base for other readers interested in other mangas as well as our current naruto roleplaying which still is very active even though the manga ended quite some time ago.

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Narutobase will continue to be Narutobase as discussions hasn't ceased to end and the franchise continues as well as we partake many other discussions for other animes mangas on the base as well. That said, we're going for a more multi-manga friendly site with still a focus on Naruto unless the admins have something different in mind. We have manga base for other readers interested in other mangas as well as our current naruto roleplaying which still is very active even though the manga ended quite some time ago.
Mmm I see. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.