What is the Most Impressive Instance of Teamwork in this series?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apart from every Ino-Shika-Cho formation, naturally. What is the coolest and most difficult to pull off?

You must be registered for see images

I'll go for the Kage in the Madara battle. The fact they lost is irrelevant when you consider their complimentary teamwork and the great combos they were forming on the fly. Great fight.​

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Naruto vs Momo I think although the kage's had decent teamwork. The only problem is Madara was playing with them so I don't know how their teamwork would hold up in a high pressure environment.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Naruto vs Momo I think although the kage's had decent teamwork. The only problem is Madara was playing with them so I don't know how their teamwork would hold up in a high pressure environment.
You're right, but I think a lot of the attacks landed and weren't fatal simply because Maddy is quite a tank of a ninja? He can afford to take hits. In my mind, a lot of the combos like weighted boulder A would hit the majority of enemies. If Madara is actually impressed by it, I think it's got to be pretty great.

I know there's better examples in the series and my mind has just gone blank.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Alliance no Jutsu.' Anything Shikamaru or Shikaku set up against the Juubi. There were a couple plans put into action and they were all killer.

They buried the damn thing.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not the best, but I loved Hinata and Ino's combo in 611. What makes it better is that Kishimoto tends to ignore the Byakugan's usefulness in situations where it could make things far more easier for the protagonists or even antagonists if we are speaking about the Ootsutsuki, so this was a nice change of pace.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not the best, but I loved Hinata and Ino's combo in 611. What makes it better is that Kishimoto tends to ignore the Byakugan's usefulness in situations where it could make things far more easier for the protagonists or even antagonists if we are speaking about the Ootsutsuki, so this was a nice change of pace.

This was pretty great!

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another would be Ino-Shika in the war, they actually had a big win and surpassed their parents or the previous Ino-Shika-Cho.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 5 Kage’s combination Attack, Ohnoki use of jinton to distract Madara which was powered by Tsunade and mei and Ay’s combination of lightning and water to paralyse Madara then gaara sealing them.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not the most impressive, but obito after his sharingan and kid kakashi made a damn good impromptu team(like i know they’re a literal team, but they didn’t seem to gel well at all, even during combat, until the sharingan scene)

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Alliance no Jutsu.' Anything Shikamaru or Shikaku set up against the Juubi. There were a couple plans put into action and they were all killer.

They buried the damn thing.

This. They managed to sync 5 armies to pull move after move and actually succeeded at their objective. Can't get better than that.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Gaara, Kakashi, Minato and i think Lee? worked together to give Gai a clear shot at Madara.
Also, the water, lightning and Gaara's sand against Madara from the Kages was neat too.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its subtle, but the way Sasuke and Narutyo work with such synchronicity against Momoshiki is amazing. Like, Naruto has the better footspeed, but he'll always keep close to Sasuke. Sasuke has the teleportation though, and he in turn never once uses to outspeed Naruto. Both keep themselves right next to each other, purposely, so in case one is overwhelmed by Momo...

...the other steps in to take over.

You can in fact notice how much they were dominating Momoshiki in the first part of the fight, and only when they were separated and their synchronicity broken did the tables start to shift, but by the end they regain their sync and finish it all off with the Kurama-Susanoo avatar combo, showing just how powerful they are together.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great shouts. The formations used on Madara were brilliant and STILL shut down the majority of the time.
Madara was so powerful by the end that they literally had to have flawless jutsu-combos and intense strategies or they wouldn't last the chapter.

My PMs aren't working at the time being bud, though the snow day is fun. Love how this country just shuts down with a bit of snow. I'm just in with this essay and the heating way up.