[Question] What is the meaning behind the orange rasengan?

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get it... At first I thought it was just kyuubi chakra but it seems to happen too randomly and outside of KCM, also we've seen him use the blue rasengan while in KCM... Can anyone help explain this?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's chakra colour is yellow because of Minato sealing the Kyuubi in a way that some of it's chakra leaks into his base reserves. It was stated in Pt.1.

Orange + Blue = Yellow.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get it... At first I thought it was just kyuubi chakra but it seems to happen too randomly and outside of KCM, also we've seen him use the blue rasengan while in KCM... Can anyone help explain this?
Yellow= Naruto's specific charkra color from the Manga

Red= Kurama's color from the Manga

Blue=Anime makers just decided to make everyone's 'normal' chakra blue instead of using the Manga's way of giving everyone their own color.

Kcm color= Anime reincorporating Naruto's original color from the Manga as Kurama's chakra without hatred. (Also a nod to heavenly / celestial ninetailed foxes from mythology who's fur turns gold)

It's probably showing that he has gained mastery of Kurama's chakra and can switch between it and his own no matter what mode he is using.

Naruto's chakra colour is yellow because of Minato sealing the Kyuubi in a way that some of it's chakra leaks into his base reserves. It was stated in Pt.1.

Orange + Blue = Yellow.
Orange + Blue = Yellow?????

Wrong!!!

It makes Brown or Black depending on the ratio of the primary colors in the mixture.

It was stated that Naruto's chakra was Yellow and Kurama's was red...had nothing to do with the chakra leaks either.

Last edited:
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing, it’s the mangas weird coloring sometimes iirc
I guess b
Yellow= Naruto's specific charkra color from the Manga

Red= Kurama's color from the Manga

Blue=Anime makers just decided to make everyone's 'normal' chakra blue instead of using the Manga's way of giving everyone their own color.

Kcm color= Anime reincorporating Naruto's original color from the Manga as Kurama's chakra without hatred. (Also a nod to heavenly / celestial ninetailed foxes from mythology who's fur turns gold)

It's probably showing that he has gained mastery of Kurama's chakra and can switch between it and his own no matter what mode he is using.

Orange + Blue = Yellow?????

Wrong!!!

It makes Brown or Black depending on the ratio of the primary colors in the mixture.

It was stated that Naruto's chakra was Yellow and Kurama's was red...had nothing to do with the chakra leaks either.
Thanks for the explanation, it's very thorough and helpful.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yellow chakra is normal in the manga, chakra isn’t even supposed to be visible.

Narutos chakra color is yellow, most ninja are I think, the foxes is red.

Assumes is dark purple , or hues of purple.

Sakuras medical chakra is Blue, but a art color indicated that it can be pink too.

But chakra is only blue in the anime because visible ques are needed to better explain

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Naruto's Rasengan is blue actually. But it has sometimes been colored orange for certain artwork or color pages.
The mix could come from Naruto's own chakra being influenced by 8 tails, or as a symbol of his parents as Kushina was labeled as the red habanero (Uzumaki are considered red heads) and Minato the Yellow Flash. Thus making Naruto the combination which is orange.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's rasengan is actually yellow I believe, but for aesthetic reasons S.P. adopted a blue theme, which I think, was a good choice as it looks more distinguished. (People with problems seeing colour may find it difficult to differentiate between yellow, and say, kurama's chakra, orange-y red.​