YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Traditional thought: Zeref is somewhat related to Natsu for all those 100's of years...

IMO Zeref triumphed over the whole world for ages but later maybe felt remorse for what he did bad so he travelled back in time when Natsu is alive whom he heard had a great ability to change people, to assure his survival in all cicumstances and to die at his hands...

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Zeref is his dad, mavis his mom, since Mavis couldnt finish off zeref at the end she sealed Natsu in Fairy sphere and he was sealed for a looooooong time so he could kill him in the future at a time when he was less dangerous or powerful

Its not true though ... But it would be exciting

HarrisonX

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Idk......... I guess he just wanted him to kill him......... Lol And I doubt those guys' theories, NO WAY IS ZEREF NATSU'S DAD, JUST NO WAY, and wtf Mavis is NOT his mother that's just crazy..... :)

Last edited:

Mateush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Idk......... I guess he just wanted him to kill him......... Lol And I doubt those guys' theories, NO WAY IS ZEREF NATSU'S DAD, JUST NO WAY, and wtf Mavis is NOT his mother that's just crazy..... :)
Fairy Tail = Fairy Tale :p At least, probably we will know more about Natsu's parents. He needs backstory. And if it's someone we know so I'd say Zeref. Mavis is more a wild guess.

Danielgf04

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Zeref is Natsu's father? No way, that's just too weird and stupid.... Mavis is his mother? What the hell? Not everything can be solved with time travel you know?

We've had enough of time travels; I guess Zeref must know some prophecy about the only one who would be capable of killing him.... That's the connection, there's no family bonds here! Natsu's only father is Igneel, and that's the way it should be so Natsu remains epic as hell!

Mateush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wouldn't since it was more possible due to their age matching... Now, people are just using time travel as a scapegoat to every single theory; which is pretty annoying....
I understand that it may seem annoying, but I think Zeref as his relative at least is possible because it could make sense. The fact he knows about Natsu and that "only" he could kill him supports the idea. Also there's the fact about Igneel been alive for 400 years (or 400 years ago) and is nowhere to be seen could also support the idea about Natsu existed in that era.

Danielgf04

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I understand that it may seem annoying, but I think Zeref as his relative at least is possible because it could make sense. The fact he knows about Natsu and that "only" he could kill him supports the idea. Also there's the fact about Igneel been alive for 400 years (or 400 years ago) and is nowhere to be seen could also support the idea about Natsu existed in that era.
Distant relative I would assume as plausible, now saying Father, no! It seems weird, but if you he is a relative of Natsu's like his great great grandfather, I would say " why not"

tmlms13

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fairy Tail = Fairy Tale :p At least, probably we will know more about Natsu's parents. He needs backstory. And if it's someone we know so I'd say Zeref. Mavis is more a wild guess.
They will give his (and the other 2 FT DSers) backstory eventually. We've seen full backstories of all the main FT characters than the show revolves around (Gray, Erza, Lucy, Happy/Charla). They will connect the dots of all the bits and pieces we have seen in various episodes/chapters.

Mateush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They will give his (and the other 2 FT DSers) backstory eventually. We've seen full backstories of all the main FT characters than the show revolves around (Gray, Erza, Lucy, Happy/Charla). They will connect the dots of all the bits and pieces we have seen in various episodes/chapters.
It's true. I myself think it's possible such long waiting time will be tied to Igneel and Zeref and
even someone else (Acnologia), as well the other dragonslayers included.

- Igneel been around 400 years ago
- Zeref been around 400 years ago
- The world in chaos around 400 years ago
- Dragons disappearance and Eclipse Gate brought them back from 400 years.

Coincidence? Lol I don't think so.

Last edited:

Regilio

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The scarf Natsu got from Igneel protected Natsu from the attack Zeref did, It looks like Igneel knew Zeref and Natsu would meet at one point. Zeref and Acnologia could have fought Igneel at one point, in that way Igneel could know of his powers and make something what would protect them for Zeref's attack.

Acnologia turned into a dragon after killing a lot of other dragons, what if a dragon could also could turn to a human?