What is the Biggest disapointment in Naruto series

Black hwak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Naruto series over but some fans are still disappointed the way it ended.there are various issues about pairing.and others but what is your biggest disappointment in this series.that you think it should have happened.:cool:

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Naruto series over but some fans are still disappointed the way it ended.there are various issues about pairing.and others but what is your biggest disappointment in this series.that you think it should have happened.:cool:

sasuke ending up with sakura, lack of character development (spontaneous character development ie sasuke)

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Majority of characters not getting proper development, too much focus on specific clans and individuals
- Ridiculous power scaling and limited use of cqc, tactics and variety of ninja arts... Introducing all new affinities to introduce one ninjutsu
- Too much S/T at the end, should have kept it with physical speed and transportation/summoning
- Wind affinity wasted, Naruto should have developed an arsenal of wind release ninjutsu
- Rinnegan should have been the top of the power chart
- Max. individual limit should have been a village level at best.

In short, I was thoroughly disappointed with second half of shippuden.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara shouldn't have been able to regenerate instantly after Guy Sensei went 8 Gates on him. I can't immediately think of how I would've had it different but I know I would've preferred something alternative.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when they changed Naruto's main goal from "becoming the Hokage" to "retrieving Sasuke" , he was always acting like a gay . all he care about is "Sasuke , Sasuke , Sasuke , Sasuke " , as if he was eager to suck his D .

part 2 a.k.a shitpuden , was a pile of garbage

Black hwak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when they changed Naruto's main goal from "becoming the Hokage" to "retrieving Sasuke" , he was always acting like a gay . all he care about is "Sasuke , Sasuke , Sasuke , Sasuke " , as if he was eager to suck his D .

part 2 a.k.a shitpuden , was a pile of garbage
very true I was thinking the same thing actually.