Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Between these 2 options, should there A: Be a multitude of ideas where nobody gets 100 percent what they want but everyone has to compromise.

B: One voice wins over all the other and only one will rules 100 percent.

I think option A is the best, cus I think nobody knows 100 percent what is best so it's good when people need to argue etc.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think B would be good with the essence of A

like if youre a king or whatever and have counsel where it can fairly be discussed and then one person chooses based on the information presented. BUT the king/queens decision can also be questioned justly

democracy works but coming to a compromise takes for ever or never happens, at least with the government here in the U.S.. when the house and senate are about evenly split, nothing gets done because they cant agree on anything, it seems to be really hard to come to compromise. but when one party has majority rule stuff starts happening and laws get passed more

the problem with monarchs would be their ego of being king or queen would get in the way and no one could disagree with them. if there could be someone who could hold final decision but could be challenged without fear of death or imprisonment and actually had to consider the view of the counsel or whatever by law. that would could be cool imo. because no matter what it is, you can never please everyone regardless

Reactions: JoanaTak