[NEWS] what is teh true meaning of life????...

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meaning is something you have to make yourself. Two people could have an opposite sense of meaning, if one wants to start a business and the other wants to have kids. When you usually see somebody satisfied or happy, they usually enjoy their work or learning, even when they’re extremely stressed (definitely not school). Sadly a lot of people go into something they don’t like doing which doesn’t make it bearable

The god question is complicated since there’s no evidence it’s real but no evidence it isn’t, but I could care less what people choose to believe. God gives some people a sense of meaning because that means they’re important and matter to something. That’s also a reason I think parents enjoy parenthood so much, because it gives them a meaning to somebody.

Reactions: Premfection

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meaning is something you have to make yourself. Two people could have an opposite sense of meaning, if one wants to start a business and the other wants to have kids. When you usually see somebody satisfied or happy, they usually enjoy their work or learning, even when they’re extremely stressed (definitely not school). Sadly a lot of people go into something they don’t like doing which doesn’t make it bearable

The god question is complicated since there’s no evidence it’s real but no evidence it isn’t, but I could care less what people choose to believe. God gives some people a sense of meaning because that means they’re important and matter to something. That’s also a reason I think parents enjoy parenthood so much, because it gives them a meaning to somebody.
are u male or woman???..

Reactions: JoanaTak

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think humanities purpose is non existant.
Unless maybe there is a God, but I don't think there is, or atleast at this moment of my life I dont think there is.
I think robots deserve our planet more than we do.
So.
Yeah, I'm pretty cynical.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think humanities purpose is non existant.
Unless maybe there is a God, but I don't think there is, or atleast at this moment of my life I dont think there is.
I think robots deserve our planet more than we do.
So.
Yeah, I'm pretty cynical.
again u fell in my bait :devilish::devilish::hypnotobi::hypnotobi:...u lied to us..and most sadly to urself..bye..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know. I think the purpose of life is just to do the most with what we have here and make some sort of impact (big or small) on the world, before we die. All while just doing whatever makes us happy while we are here and trying to live the best life possible.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going with the flow..Concept of god is just a imaginative helping hand for humans when they are in a situation they can't get out or solve...if there is a actual god then we're less than a insects cause we live a city that exist in a state that exist in a country that exist in a continent that exist in a planet that exist in a solar system that exist in a galaxy that exist in a universe that exist in a multiverse..
You make your decision then

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going with the flow..Concept of god is just a imaginative helping hand for humans when they are in a situation they can't get out or solve...if there is a actual god then we're less than a insects cause we live a city that exist in a state that exist in a country that exist in a continent that exist in a planet that exist in a solar system that exist in a galaxy that exist in a universe that exist in a multiverse..
You make your decision then
who is teh god u worship singhit...