Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relating to the karma seals of course. I think its a characteristic of their karma seals being linked that allows their power to grow exponentially. So what I think is gonna happen is they are gonna get really strong really fast. I think this is caused by the relationship between Ishiki and Momoshiki. They may be the same person like two halves of one whole. You know how the Otsutsuki can eat each other? What if it works the opposite way also? This would make Boruto and Kawaki's karma seals be linked to the same individual but different versions of him or her. The effect of them being in close proximity makes them more powerful because of this.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relating to the karma seals of course. I think its a characteristic of their karma seals being linked that allows their power to grow exponentially. So what I think is gonna happen is they are gonna get really strong really fast. I think this is caused by the relationship between Ishiki and Momoshiki. They may be the same person like two halves of one whole. You know how the Otsutsuki can eat each other? What if it works the opposite way also? This would make Boruto and Kawaki's karma seals be linked to the same individual but different versions of him or her. The effect of them being in close proximity makes them more powerful because of this.
I believe it is stated that Ishiki and Momoshiki are two different people. Plus they don't have the same abilities and it won't really make sense, to me at least. I don't have any knowledge of the Resonance thing or Karma Seals for that matter, at the moment of writing this, so I can't really say anything about that, but I hope to learn something about them soon. (y)

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you look at their fighting styles they are polar opposites. Ishiki fights with brute force and speed while Momoshiki is mostly jutsu based. That made me wonder if they were originally the same because they are like yin and yang. Plus their karma seals resonate. This implies a connection of some sort. Naruto and Sasuke's seals were connected because they came from the same source. The tailed beasts are different although they were all made from the ten tail's chakra. This was caused by the creation of all things jutsu. There is nothing that says someone as powerful or even stronger than the Sage of Six Paths couldn't have split himself into multiple pieces. Or somebody else did it and they are trying to undo it.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you look at their fighting styles they are polar opposites. Ishiki fights with brute force and speed while Momoshiki is mostly jutsu based. That made me wonder if they were originally the same because they are like yin and yang. Plus their karma seals resonate. This implies a connection of some sort. Naruto and Sasuke's seals were connected because they came from the same source. The tailed beasts are different although they were all made from the ten tail's chakra. This was caused by the creation of all things jutsu. There is nothing that says someone as powerful or even stronger than the Sage of Six Paths couldn't have split himself into multiple pieces. Or somebody else did it and they are trying to undo it.
I guess, but Ishiki seems to be a lot older then Momoshiki. I know Momoshiki uses chakra to convert into medicine that can grant him powers and also youth, but he still seems wiser and more old to me. Plus they don't look like each other and their backstories have nothing in common. A little bit, but still not a lot.