UchihaLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was going through manga pages for this week's FUB contest when I came across this specific page
You must be registered for see images
This got me thinking... what exactly is Orochimaru's plan after he is released from IT and all this stuff with Kaguya is over with..
I get that he is gonna follow Sasuke-sama (as shown in the manga) but I'm curious to what exactly he is after.

"Unknown winds that can blow at any time" What does this mean?

What are your thoughts?

UchihaLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm thinking a part three is coming after the movie. I doubt he will be a villain. Maybe some kind of Sasuke Orochimaru team up?

I really hope there is a Part 3, I can't believe its ending. And I was thinking more along the lines of Oro going back to Konoha and watch Sasuke grow.

Tsunade123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's there to **** shit up what if he some how gains sasukes current power
But it would have been nice to see a fight of the sanin and team 7 that would be oh lawd

Zantos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by his dialogue , i feel something like he was always planing for something , making things happen , and that didn't go well for him !! so when he was watching over from curse mark ( as he told others ) he understood that the world has gotten really ****ed up !! there are a lot of players and a lot of twist !!

so instead of making plans , he is just waiting for the best opportunity to get that chance and use it !!

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru's cursed seal is on Guruguru/spiral zetsu...Spiral zetsu is somewhere in the battlefield I doubt Orochimaru can do anything though...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Vatsa

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nardo and Sausage seal Kaguya, all of a Sudden Orochimaru hatches from his Juubi cocoon and swallow Kaguya's body (pause). Orochimaru then becomes god of the verse and solos all.
If that happens, he will be unstoppable; that much isn't really debatable, imo.