[Discussion] What is it about fairytail anime?

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok So I am watching the Fairytail anime season 2. I have watched around 90 chapters and it ends at 102. So first question, I see the manga is still ongoing, so Is the anime returning any time soon?

Now the point of this thread is, well fairy tail seems like a mediocre anime especially the tartarus arc it is much more on the echi side and less on the story side, but there are swings in this anime.
I mean it goes to the point where its down right boring like that laxus rebellion and boom Mystogan makes an appearance. Then it again gets boring and boom, Gildarts makes an appearance. Then it starts getting stale and they include the yearly promotion test, boom bring in acnologia another boom bring in Shodai. The grand magic games were pretty cool upto the point erza defeated those 100 beasts, but after that it kept getting downhill, even the tartarus arc felt lame but again boom, enter the dragon (Pun intended). And the way it ends it leaves you wanting for more. Is it like the author has limited story and so puts in stupid stuff to get more money or something, I mean what is it about this anime the moment I want to stop it picks up again and goes on a break sheeesh..

Ok rant ends here. You can put in your views.

Reactions: Yatori

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is the anime still going?

But really, at this point, reading Fairy Tail is mainly because I'm so invested in it that I can't drop it kinda like Naruto.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly well at least season 2 was almost 75% fan service. And it's not like the author can't do good gags or stories, it's just that he is doing so much fan service that it's nauseating.
Exactly that's basically what fairy tail is now is that. Even the story and hype he made went to crap.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What it's about?

.Girls with massive sized boobies and an overbearing amount of unnecessary fanservice

.Crappy power scaling and unlimited asspulls.

.Random villains who lose to the power of friendship

.A plot that repeats itsef in every arc with the same formula (Random villain + Protagonists are beaten + Friendship power/Asspulls = Villain being defeated)

:elmo:

Last edited: