[NEWS] what is diference between psychologe and pshychotherapist..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been diagnosed for 11 years cooperating is the key even if you do not believe in the same diagnosis cooperation will correct your diagnosis if it really is misdiagnosed

And beware they can throw you in with force ๐Ÿ˜‚ have fun ๐Ÿ˜‚
u started good ...but now u ruined it all..shall i throw fear into ur subconsiousness for doing this horible ting????..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
234๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u started good ...but now u ruined it all..shall i throw fear into ur subconsiousness for doing this horible ting????..
No you shouldn't but I've been through it all I can laugh at my age because I've been through it before

When they drag you into a mental asylum follow the rules and go to every group they tell you to go to, so you can avoid the big long term facilities "which I have never been in" . Some people even said I would end up in one but I never have

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No you shouldn't but I've been through it all I can laugh at my age because I've been through it before

When they drag you into a mental asylum follow the rules and go to every group they tell you to go to, so you can avoid the big long term facilities "which I have never been in" . Some people even said I would end up in one but I never have
how did it feel to be in mental asylum?????...