Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only in your dreams am I salty, your gonna have eat a lot of soup and drink more milk to make me salty. I am however willing to admit that Hinata has or had Jonin potential despite never being considered one or thought of as one, I’ll give you that. But I think as I revised my opinion of Hinata having Jonin attributes you should revise you constant denial of Sakura not surpassing Tsunade or being an equal based on the facts; I don’t really expect you too though.
And that's all I was ever arguing, just as it is with other Chunins like Shino, Kiba, or Choji, or even Naruto who was a Genin until he was like 27.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was a Jin, he’s exempt.

Lee is a Jonin just as Sakura is; their elite.
@bold: not just that Kishi established the exemption for Naruto himself as he did for Sasuke. The reason was because Kishi wanted Naruto to become Hokage directly from a genin and not because he wasn't Jonin material.

Hinata doesn't have any such exemption granted to her by Kishi she conforms to the norm. If anything it's confirmed she wasn't Jonin material hence didn't become a Jonin by her retirement.

Last edited:

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her best feat was tripping over a rock
Losing to Hanabi
Getting fodderized by Pein
Failing to complete 64 palms
Never winning a fight

Pretty good list of feats

Reactions: Kakooli

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iz that why neji had to do her job instead!?!? was hinita uzumaki so incompetent that she had one job and couldnt be trusted to do it? :)
is it because you can't write "is" with an "s", or do you feel special somehow? Im reading this forum for years and it has become a shitfest, of "at what character can i shit today, with bolt, capslock sized letters and a weird spelling".

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it because you can't write "is" with an "s", or do you feel special somehow? Im reading this forum for years and it has become a shitfest, of "at what character can i shit today, with bolt, capslock sized letters and a weird spelling".
where u going?!?! HALT!! I aint got time for alt!!!!!!!!!!

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind that Hinata was only in 42 pgs in the manga.

In chapter 526 she saves Neji from a WZ and in 614 she protects Naruto twice and she did the 64 Palms regardless of how you slice and dice it well as the Twin Lion Fist.