Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having the courage to stand up against Pein when others were shouting for help. Her intervention during that battle is what changed the tide of the battle in Naruto's favor.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on
Ayyy... this reply is back. Miss the days when troll threads would have like 90% of this same reply XD

Reactions: Sir Blades

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No thats something said in canon, as shino was said to be jonin in skill while being chunin in rank while Bolt is said to be chunin in skill while an academy student in rank .
Again, there is no such thing as a joninn skill and what you thought you heard isn't admicable in this discussion for a varity of reasons. Anyway... prove Shino said what you thought you heard then prove it's cannon but until you do it there is no such thing as a jonin skill.

Being a certain rank doesn't mean the person can't have feats beyond that power level
I never said the opposite actually, Rank doesn't matter when it comes aliens, Jinchūriki, shinobi that exist outside the usual system of hidden villages, rouge ninja, people viewed as either subversives or criminals or individuals seek to make the world a better place through their own means. Anyway this discussion isn't about power levels, it's about being a jonnin and being skilled enough to be one (not having a jonin skill).

There's also cases like shikamaru being chunin while everyone else even people like gaara and Neji remain genin.
To which Neji skipped chunin to Jonin and Gaara to kage because of their skill so bad example.

I love how you're trying to claim Naruto's rasengan in part 1 was on par with Minato's that obliterated Tobi.
It's your logic, not mine! :elmo:

Because by your logic too Konohamaru was also on Minato's level when he used a rasengan against a path, didn't his rasengan "obliterate" the parka path? So I guess he since his rasengan was on illustrated to just as much damage he's page huh? I mean Hinata air palm being on par with Neji means she Jonin right?

"5 gate Lee can beat kages"
"I never said Lee is kage destroyer"
Nope, never said that!

I said 5th gate Lee can take Kage versions Chojuro & Kurotsuchi with no restrictions, not that he can beat any kage or that he was Kage level.
That's something you made you, just like you made up that Kabuto worked in the leafs hospital or that fanfic term Jonin skill.

Do words not have meaning anymore?
You tell me :coffee:

You must be registered for see images

Also yes you have. 3rd quote on my profile shows so.
That quote says that "adult" Lee doesn't need feats to neg Chojuro/Kuro. Chunin Exam Lee beats both.
In that quote please explain where I said Lee was a Kage destoryer or that he was even Kage level? Here you go again making shit up as usual, I said he Chunin Exam Lee (5 Gates) beats them and I stand by it. Meet me in the verses if you about that life, I'll drag you some more.

So he was carrying a yamanaka just because? lol Okay there.
You tell me, your the one who makes shit up.

Hinata was holding ino, not Hiashi.
Never said the opposite, stop making shit up!

And her body wasn't lifeless
Irrelevant.

Do you even know what you are arguing?
Do you? I'm still waiting on the scan in which Hiashi fails to do what Hinata did or Hiashi saying he couldn't do. You said Hinata did it because he couldn't so I'm asking you to prove it.

You're also delusional.
Here you go projecting again,

>A delusional would be a person who uses things that happen in novels as parts of their arguments.

>A delusional person would be a person who thinks Hinata is Jonin level because she can use air palm like another Jonin can.

>A delusional person is a person who says Hinata can fly.

Your delusional, not me.

of you think I care enough to prove must to you by bringing up scans that you can look up yourself.
I actually did review the scans before responding to you.

Reading Manga scans, something you obviously didn't do when you posted that troll meme contrasting Sakura to Hinata with the negative useless undertone or even now... the manga doesn't say that Hiashi couldn't do what Hinata did or that he even tried.

Just be careful not to edit and mistranslate the panels like always, okay?
Your a troll and your making shit up too, none of what your saying happened in the manga.

Making Shit Up!

I said jonin. And again, not when you look at it in isolation. But her being chosen to protect Naruto speaks a lot in combination with everything else about her.
Same applies with Iruka and all the other nameless ninja on Genbu who was assigned to protect Naruto using your logic but even with that being said, Hinata's clan being chosen to guard Naruto still doesn't make her Jonin but you can keep telling yourself that to feel better about her not being one.

Hinata achieved the same level of taijutsu while suppressing her talents as Sasuke who spent day and night trying to get stronger as the databook gives them the same mark in taijutsu in part 1. I guess Hyuga standards are just higher.
And Still not a Jonin, Chunin instead.

If only Taijutsu was all that mattered.

Neither was Sakura and Lee during part 2 which is the only era I am discussing here.
It doesn't matter what era your discussing here or want to discuss either (arrogance). The thread is about Hinata and why she isn't a jonin, you don't get to stipulate the boundaries of the discussion to suit your narrative because your argument is weak.

Wasn't arguing this one way or the other, I was pointing out Hinata has aspects and traits above these people that shikaku saw befitting to protect the army's Trump card.
And I was reminding you that the Hyuga Clan (not Hinata singularly) being a trump card by your own definition doesn't make her jonin and isn't a feat.

Which speaks of her skills being comparable to There's, regardless if you think she can beat them or not
Whether her skill comparable isn't relevant though, OP asked for her feats not for you to compare then contrast her skills to Neji's. Did you forget to read the question the thread asked before you answered it? or are you so insecure that you immediately had to bombard this thread with something that wasn't asked to distract from the feats Hinata doesn't have?

Different scenarios and roles. Those people were in a safe location away from enemies, not expecting any attacks as their role was not to protect Naruto like you say, but to ensure he stays in the turtle island and remains unaware of the war.
@bold: Wrong! XD

Is that why Oonki was in the air guarding the island Naruto was on?

What do you call Kabuto attacking it?

Whether or not Naruto knew what was going on or not is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is he was being protected by those no names so if your hyping Hinata for being on of many to protect Naruto then hype Iruka please...

I never said Hinata is the same tier or power level as Neji or Hiashi.
I never said you did, you would be a even bigger troll then what you already are.

Don't put words in my mouth.
Nothing can fit in your mouth when your foot is already in it.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, there is no such thing as a joninn skill
Things like Shadow Clone or Shape manipulation or learning multiple elements.
and what you thought you heard isn't admicable in this discussion for a varity of reasons.
Being?
Anyway... prove Shino said what you thought you heard then prove it's cannon but until you do it there is no such thing as a jonin skill.
It took place in the Nue arc. And Shikadai said that Shikamaru considers Shino's skills Jonin-level, even though he is Chunin ranked.

I never said the opposite actually, Rank doesn't matter when it comes aliens, Jinchūriki, shinobi that exist outside the usual system of hidden villages, rouge ninja, people viewed as either subversives or criminals or individuals seek to make the world a better place through their own means.
lol Why does rank only become irrelevant in the cases you say so? lol? This is so damn funny when you argue for Lee and Sakura beating Kages. You've gone so far as to say 12 year old Lee can beat Kages. lmao!!

What of Neji/Sasuke and Shikamaru? Pretty sure the latter became a Chunnin before the other two, does that make Shikamaru stronger than Neji and Sasuke by the end of the CE arc? Naruto also remained a genin even when Bolt and Himawari were kids.

Answer this; Why did he not get promoted to Chunin or Jonin during the 6 year span between the war's end and him becoming Hokage? XD

Anyway this discussion isn't about power levels, it's about being a jonnin and being skilled enough to be one (not having a jonin skill).
Actually, yes, this discussion is indeed about power levels as that was the point I was making in my first post, which you chose to reply to, meaning you need to abide by what I was arguing to begin with. I was never arguing whether Hinata has shown the needed abilities as a whole to be Jonin, but that her combat prowess is that of a Jonin's.

To which Neji skipped chunin to Jonin and Gaara to kage because of their skill so bad example.
It's an example nevertheless. Technicalities will remain nothing but that.
Because by your logic too Konohamaru was also on Minato's level when he used a rasengan against a path, didn't his rasengan "obliterate" the parka path? So I guess he since his rasengan was on illustrated to just as much damage he's page huh? I mean Hinata air palm being on par with Neji means she Jonin right?
lol Why does this guy always repeat the same tangents when I already clear things up? Does he have memory problems? I never said Hinata's air palm being on par with Neji's makes her fit to be a jonin

Anyways, yeah, Konohamaru has an A-rank jutsu which in turn means Konohamaru has Jonin-tier abilities in that aspect alone. No, it does not make him on par with Minato, as having the same techniques doesn't equate to being of the same strength, though it's clear why you would think so as you endlessly perpertuate the idea that Sakura and Tsunade are equals just because they have the same techniques, so I'm not surprised to see you applying this garbage logic to Konohamaru :lol

Nope, never said that!

I said 5th gate Lee can take Kage versions Chojuro & Kurotsuchi with no restrictions, not that he can beat any kage or that he was Kage level.
"Lee can beat Kages versions of Chojuro/Kuro"

"I never said Lee is kage level"

:kk: Words have no meaning anymore???
That's something you made you,
Yeah, no it isn't.

Adult Lee doesn’t need feats to neg Chojuro/Kuro. chunin exam Lee beats both
:lollol????????????????????????????????????????????????
just like you made up that fanfic term Jonin skill.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
In that quote please explain where I said Lee was a Kage destoryer or that he was even Kage level? Here you go again making shit up as usual, I said he Chunin Exam Lee (5 Gates) beats them and I stand by it. Meet me in the verses if you about that life, I'll drag you some more.
Beating a Kage = Being kage level. Is this so hard to understand? And lol I'm not debating anything of that sort with you considering everyone already laughed at your idiocy and proved you wrong in already.

Do you? I'm still waiting on the scan in which Hiashi fails to do what Hinata did or Hiashi saying he couldn't do. You said Hinata did it because he couldn't so I'm asking you to prove it.
Reading Manga scans, something you obviously didn't do when you posted that troll meme contrasting Sakura to Hinata with the negative useless undertone or even now... the manga doesn't say that Hiashi couldn't do what Hinata did or that he even tried.
It's proven by the fact that Hiashi was also carrying a Yamanaka, meaning he was also attempting to do so. Naturally, they can't just rely on Ino and Hinata, so Hiashi, and another pair of Hyuga/Yamanaka were there as well to attempt the mind transfer.

Same applies with Iruka and all the other nameless ninja on Genbu who was assigned to protect Naruto using your logic but even with that being said, Hinata's clan being chosen to guard Naruto still doesn't make her Jonin but you can keep telling yourself that to feel better about her not being one.
They were not assigned to protect Naruto. They were there to make sure he didn't learn of the war or leave the place.

Hinata's clan was not chosen. Hiashi, Neji, and Hinata were. There's a difference.

It doesn't matter what era your discussing here or want to discuss either (arrogance). The thread is about Hinata and why she isn't a jonin, you don't get to stipulate the boundaries of the discussion to suit your narrative because your argument is weak.
The thread is actually about Hinata's best feats in the Naruto manga, so yes, we are to be held exclusive to part 2's era. I'm not stipulating the boundries, just going off of the OP. It's you who's trying to include things later down the line to fit your flimsy arguments. Because you know Sakura was a Chunnin in Part 2 with S-rank techniques (kage level), which throws a wrench in your argument that a shinobi can't be superior in skill to the rank they are assigned, which is an asinine argument that has literally been proven wrong within the first year of the series life span.

And I was reminding you that the Hyuga Clan (not Hinata singularly) being a trump card by your own definition doesn't make her jonin and isn't a feat.
The Hyuga Clan as a whole was not assigned that duty.
Whether her skill comparable isn't relevant though, OP asked for her feats not for you to compare then contrast her skills to Neji's. Did you forget to read the question the thread asked before you answered it? or are you so insecure that you immediately had to bombard this thread with something that wasn't asked to distract from the feats Hinata doesn't have?
How is Hinata having an Air Palm equal to the Hyuga's brightest not relevant in arguing she has Jonin-level abilities in battle? And OP is talking of Hinata's manga feats, so I'm not bringing up anything irrelevant.

Is that why Oonki was in the air guarding the island Naruto was on?

What do you call Kabuto attacking it?

Whether or not Naruto knew what was going on or not is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is he was being protected by those no names so if your hyping Hinata for being on of many to protect Naruto then hype Iruka please...

Those people were there after Kisame gained intel on their locations. So anyone who was assigned to that location was not there for protective purposes, unlike Oonoki or Kurotsuchi who went there after learning Akatsuki knows of the two Jinchurikis location. You're out of your damn mind if you think those people were assigned their roles in order to protect Naruto in a combat scenario. Rather, they were assigned that role to fool him, irrelevant of anything to do with combat.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Certain techniques are jonin level.
While certain individuals with questionable ranks (Shino) are jonin class as stated by Shikamaru. It's not a made up term. Imo

Hinata can be officially chunin but she has jonin level techniques at her disposal and probably is a jonin class fighter. Well we gotta wait for Hinata vs Ototsukis for that to be confirmed anyways.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Things like Shadow Clone or Shape manipulation or learning multiple elements.

1. A technique isn't a skill. Skills are what you need to use a technique; which decided how well it's done. And even it were true, which technique is Hinata using that's been called a Jonin level technique.

2. Shape Manipulation was never called a Jonin skill, Kakashi said "mastering any change in form is A-rank level ( Jounin/Kage) difficulty". Skills & difficulty aren't the same thing in any sense :hinata:

3. Your spinning the manga, learning to use multiple elements don't make you a jonin. The manga said it's common for jōnin to have mastered two natures, just because a person learned something doesn't mean their is a master at what they learned.

It took place in the Nue arc. And Shikadai said that Shikamaru considers Shino's skills Jonin-level, even though he is Chunin ranked.
I'm waiting for proof.

lol Why does rank only become irrelevant in the cases you say so?
Not when I say so, when the manga does.

In order to be a jonin you have to be apart of a villages system and Jinchūriki, criminals rouge ninjas aren't apart of the military system formally or actually.

This is so damn funny when you argue for Lee and Sakura beating Kages.
Only kages I think they can logically beat.

You've gone so far as to say 12 year old Lee can beat Kages. lmao!!
Yes but not all Kages I deliberately said two. lmao!

Meanwhile you use novels/fillers for feats, think Hinata can fly and still challenge the notion that
Sakura is Sarada's mother. You even think Kabuto runs the leaf village hospital, talk about going far. lmao!

What of Neji/Sasuke and Shikamaru? Pretty sure the latter became a Chunnin before the other two, does that make Shikamaru stronger than Neji and Sasuke by the end of the CE arc?
Irrelevant!

Neji became a jonin after the time skip, Shikamaru with Sakura became jonin after the war, Hinata stayed a chunin 20 years later. Everything else is irrelevant so I won't be feeding your tangent to distract from the point that Hinata isn't a jonin.

Answer this; Why did he not get promoted to Chunin or Jonin during the 6 year span between the war's end and him becoming Hokage?
You tell me why, then tell me how thats relevant to Hinata still being a Chunin after 20 years.

Actually, yes, this discussion is indeed about power levels as that was the point I was making in my first post, which you chose to reply to, meaning you need to abide by what I was arguing to begin with.
No the thread is not about power levels, it's about Hinata's greatest feat.

I was never arguing whether Hinata has shown the needed abilities as a whole to be Jonin
A whole Jonin? Either your Jonin or not and Hinata is not.

but that her combat prowess is that of a Jonin's.
Based on your opinion not fact and even with that being said, thats not what op asked for.

lol Why does this guy always repeat the same tangents when I already clear things up? Does he have memory problems? I never said Hinata's air palm being on par with Neji's makes her fit to be a jonin
I don't blame you for not remembering your own lackluster comments, stop projecting.

Anyways, yeah, Konohamaru has an A-rank jutsu which in turn means Konohamaru has Jonin-tier abilities in that aspect alone.
I agree, doesn't make jonin though.

No, it does not make him on par with Minato,
I said that first, your just repeating it.

as having the same techniques doesn't equate to being of the same strength
I said that first, your just repeating it.

though it's clear why you would think so as you endlessly perpertuate the idea that Sakura and Tsunade are equals just because they have the same techniques
Here you go again, making shit up.

Sakura surpassed Tsunade (always been my argument) that doesn't make them equal (has never been an argument of mine).

so I'm not surprised to see you applying this garbage logic to Konohamaru
Your projecting again, the logic your using is garbage.

Lee can beat Kages versions of Chojuro/Kuro"

"I never said Lee is kage level"
I don't see how the two contradict each other.

A cage isn't a power level, it a tittle.

Basically I said Lee can beat them with them having it.

Reach!

Words have no meaning anymore???
You tell me!

[/IMG]

A skill is not a jutsu! You needs skills to use a justu, find me the scan that say "jonin skill".....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Beating a Kage = Being kage level.
So Based on your logic if Lee can beat a kage he is a Kage? You said that, not me.

I just said that Lee can beat two characters at the strength they were at when they were kage.

Again you said "Beating a Kage = Being kage level" not me.

Is this so hard to understand? And lol I'm not debating anything of that sort with you considering everyone already laughed at your idiocy and proved you wrong in already.
Here you go again projecting.. using novels in factual discussions is idiocy, saying Kabuto is a doctor in the leaf hospital is idiocy and you bombarding this thread with BS because Hinata has no feats that OP asked for is idiocy.

It's proven by the fact that Hiashi was also carrying a Yamanaka
No it's not, It's what you assumed!

How do you know who he was carrying was from the Yamanaka clan?

Even he is from the Yamanaka clan how do you know he was using a technique?

Did he make hand sign?

Anway, assumptions aren't facts.

They were not assigned to protect Naruto. They were there to make sure he didn't learn of the war or leave the place.

Hinata's clan was not chosen. Hiashi, Neji, and Hinata were. There's a difference.
Stupidity!

They were assigned to protect Naruto, yes they didn't want him to leave but they were to also graurd him because he was a target!

And on that note I'm done, Hinata is chunin and thats my point.

None of her feats were good enough to get a promotion, not even guarding Naruto. Whether or not you want to argue that she should be considered one isn't an argument I'm interested in having with you.

@ me when she is promoted.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. A technique isn't a skill.
Skills & difficulty aren't the same thing in any sense :hinata:
A skill is not a jutsu! You needs skills to use a justu, find me the scan that say "jonin skill".....

which technique is Hinata using that's been called a Jonin level technique.
TLF

Shape Manipulation was never called a Jonin skill
Kakashi said "mastering any change in form is A-rank level ( Jounin/Kage) difficulty".
:elmo:

I'm waiting for proof.
Proof of what exactly? In episode 8 of Bolt, Shikadai says Shikamaru sees Shino as Jonin level in power.

Not when I say so, when the manga does.
And where in the manga is it said ranks are not to be taken into consideration when the ninja is of the categories you listed? I'll wait for the scan. :tea:

In order to be a jonin you have to be apart of a villages system and Jinchūriki aren't apart of the military system formally or actually.
Did this clown just say Naruto is not part of the ninja system?

What a fucking unit. XDXDXDXD

Only kages I think they can logically beat.

Yes but not all Kages I deliberately said two. lmao!
So you're saying Lee is kage level in battle prowess

Meanwhile you use novels/fillers for feats

think Hinata can fly and still challenge the notion that

Sakura is Sarada's mother.

You even think Kabuto runs the leaf village hospital
Here you go again projecting.. using novels in factual discussions is idiocy, saying Kabuto is a doctor in the leaf hospital is idiocy and you bombarding this thread with BS because Hinata has no feats that OP asked for is idiocy.

Still caught up in your lies and twisting facts to paint others badly lol I've explained each and every one of these points to you and why they are valid in the context of how and why I said them, but you, due to being unable to dig up dirt on me (lol anyways), take the context out of those and present them so others can think you're makign some sort of point.

Neji became a jonin after the time skip, Shikamaru with Sakura became jonin after the war, Hinata stayed a chunin 20 years later. Everything else is irrelevant so I won't be feeding your tangent to distract from the point that Hinata isn't a jonin.
A whole Jonin? Either your Jonin or not and Hinata is not.
I agree, doesn't make jonin though.
Who was arguing Hinata being Jonin? We are talking of her having Jonin abilities in combat.
You tell me why, then tell me how thats relevant to Hinata still being a Chunin after 20 years.
Same reason as Choji and Shino, both of who have Jonin skills. Not that I expect you to understand.

No the thread is not about power levels, it's about Hinata's greatest feat.
Those are the same thing.
Based on your opinion not fact and even with that being said, thats not what op asked for.
You were the one who brought up her being a Jonin, not me, I just pointed out her feats. God, you really do have brain damaged-induced memory problems! :lol
Sakura surpassed Tsunade (always been my argument) that doesn't make them equal (has never been an argument of mine).
"Sakura surpassed Tsunade"
"I'm not saying Sakura is equal to Tsunade"

I don't see how the two contradict each other.

A cage isn't a power level, it a tittle.

Basically I said Lee can beat them with them having it.

Yes it is. A shinobi of Kage level caliber is above one of Jonin level caliber. Like how Itachi is Kage level but not a kage.

So Based on your logic if Lee can beat a kage he is a Kage? You said that, not me.

I just said that Lee can beat two characters at the strength they were at when they were kage.

Again you said "Beating a Kage = Being kage level" not me.

He is kage level if he can beat one. Not that hard to grasp, god almighty :lol

No it's not, It's what you assumed!

How do you know who he was carrying was from the Yamanaka clan?

Even he is from the Yamanaka clan how do you know he was using a technique?

Did he make hand sign?

Anway, assumptions aren't facts.
It's a logical assumption based on the fact that there are 3 Hyuga/Yamanaka combos.

Logical conclusion based on contextual narrative. Try it some time.

If only you believed that yourself when it comes to Sakura.

They were assigned to protect Naruto, yes they didn't want him to leave but they were to also graurd him because he was a target!
I don't see them guarding Naruto when Kabuto attacks. Well, there's another nonsense argument thrown out the window.
None of her feats were good enough to get a promotion

Damn, Naruto, Choji, Kiba, and Shino also didn't have good enough feats to be promoted to Jonin (Chunin with Naruto) in 20 years? They must not be Jonin-level in power.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m still waiting for hinata to be a Jonin.. Which is what the thread is about and all I’m interested in discussing, keep you paragraph responses or anything of topic to yourself please.

Or you could just at post the useless meme you originally posted to divert this thread, the bait I fell for.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m still waiting for hinata to be a Jonin.. Which is what the thread is about and all I’m interested in discussing, keep you paragraph responses or anything of topic to yourself please.

Or you could just at post the useless meme you originally posted to divert this thread, the bait I fell for.
Guess this is where I say "concession accepted".:salt::Rucken::salt:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guess this is where I say "concession accepted".:salt::Rucken::salt:
Only in your dreams am I salty, your gonna have eat a lot of soup and drink more milk to make me salty. I am however willing to admit that Hinata has or had Jonin potential despite never being considered one or thought of as one, I’ll give you that. But I think as I revised my opinion of Hinata having Jonin attributes you should revise you constant denial of Sakura not surpassing Tsunade or being an equal based on the facts; I don’t really expect you too though.

Last edited: