What is best Hinata's feat in Naruto manga

Saeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Duh, she was already Jonin tier by then.

Her Air Palm was on par with Neji's.
Hiashi considered her strong enough to protect Neji from harm.
She lands Mind Transfer while Hiashi couldn't do so.
She was assigned to protect Naruto among all the other shinobi.

Could go on....

That's just the only pic of 614 I can find the quickest through google lol Has nothing to do with Sakura, just time saving.

Why? lol

Who mentioned Sasuke? I'm talking of this.

You must be registered for see images
Perfect!! Hiashi statement is so clear, Hiashi trust Hinata to protect Naruto even recognized her as part of strongest clan in Konoha :cool:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That says a lot to be honest.
Yeah well, Kishimoto didn't really pander to his side characters.

Which is something that I see people forgetting anyway.. Most of the feats went to Team 7 long term. Hinata got one personal fight with Neji, and didn't really contribute until the War.

After that her basic feats are in the Last, but then again she didn't really contribute to much there.

Maybe she'll get a fighting scene when Momoshiki attacks. But that's being hopeful at best. You can honestly count how many times she's been in an actual fight with one hand.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21747558" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21747558">Kakooli said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b><span style="font-size: 15px">her tolerance iz her best feat by far<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></span></b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

sasuketenten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me veri confused right now. Me see teh Hinata fans saying rank is irrelevant. Now I think this comes from the fact Sakura is jonin while Hinata is chunin. So I assume they can't handle the fact of Sakura's superiority so they are making such claims.

Now just to establish :

In 700 chapters of Naruto manga what is Hinata best manga feat ??????????

If memory serves me right fighting 1 Juubi clone is her best feat.She was having hard time to perform 64 palms

Other than this we know next :

- Hiashi made it clear she is failure and inferior to her 5 years younger sister Hanabi.

- Neji beat her with low diff.

- She got one shot by Pain.

So Hinata best feat is struggling to perform 64 palms , something genin Neji was doing with zero difficulty.How is this jonin level can someone please explain to me,me veri confused about thiz.

Tanks for reading :)
You are absolutely right. The reason the hinata fans attacked the ninja ranks (jonin ranks)is obviously bc there fave never accomplished it....which if I was a hinata fan I would do the same thing to save face for my fav. The plain and simple fact is ninja ranks speaks to a ninja mastering of the uses vital to a ninja ( nin,gen,tai,iq) If we look at hinata databook stats alongside her lack of a promotion during her time as a ninja, it's as plain as day who is the stronger and more accomplished ninja, but hinata fans kick and scream at these clear cut facts and talk about how ninja ranks don't matter in the boruto era...AND YET THE NINJA WORLD AS A WHOLE KEEPINGS USEING THEM...or they mention Naruto and sasuke who are demi gods and act as if you should compare there ninja ranks situation to everyone else which is downright insane. It's sad to see hinata fans reaching for anything to hype there fave when the manga,anime, novels all make it so clear what the situation is...sakura uchiha=full jonin...hinata hyuga= chunin level...for god sake guys, get over it.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Duh, she was already Jonin tier by then.

Yet no promotion.​

Her Air Palm was on par with Neji's.
I love how you think her air palm being on Neji’s level makes her a Jonin or qualifies her, by that logic Naruto was at Minato’s level when he first used a Rasengan.

Hiashi considered her strong enough to protect Neji from harm.
Yet no promotion.

She lands Mind Transfer while Hiashi couldn't do so
.[/QUOTE]

Scan for bold please.

She was assigned to protect Naruto among all the other shinobi
She by herself or she with others?

That's just the only pic of 614 I can find the quickest through google lol Has nothing to do with Sakura, just time saving.
Trollig, please move along with the BS!

You mean to tell me you couldn’t find this? You seem to find her feats all the time when ever you arguing in a Sakura verses.

Not only are you insecure but you like to backpeddle, don’t sit here and act like you didn’t mean to bring Sakura to divert the topic. You hate her lol

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah well, Kishimoto didn't really pander to his side characters.

Which is something that I see people forgetting anyway.. Most of the feats went to Team 7 long term. Hinata got one personal fight with Neji, and didn't really contribute until the War.

After that her basic feats are in the Last, but then again she didn't really contribute to much there.

Maybe she'll get a fighting scene when Momoshiki attacks. But that's being hopeful at best. You can honestly count how many times she's been in an actual fight with one hand.
kishi had time for shikamaru, choji, ino, killer bee sama, gaara, darui, etcetera but not hinita namikaze :( tamn kishi!!!

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yet no promotion.
What does getting a promotion have to do with being Jonin in skill? Or is Lee, Kage destroyer by the age of 12 according to you, also Chunnin in skill by The Last?

I love how you think her air palm being on Neji’s level makes her a Jonin or qualifies her, by that logic Naruto was at Minato’s level when he first used a Rasengan.
Which character ever said Naruto's Rasengan was as good as Minato's???

Scan for bold please.
We see him also carrying a Yamanaka, yet it was Hinata who was able to target and land the transfer.
She by herself or she with others?
She with other high-tier Hyugas, ones Shikaku saw befitting to guard the army's main power beyond the likes of Darui, Choji, Lee, and Sakura. Don't get mad at me for Shikaku's top notch decision making skills. Even Hiashi reassures Naruto that the Hyuga are Konoha's strongest when he worries over Hinata. Meaning Hiashi too acknowledges her power.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
giving birth to Himawari and being an excellent mother.

she's a shit wife though. too supportive of Naruto and yields when she should put her foot down and force Naruto to stay as it is good for his health to have a break from the office.

She does not spoil Boruto and Himawari neither (despite what Boruto would have you believe. He just have the naughty case of father issues)

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does getting a promotion have to do with being Jonin in skill? Or is Lee, Kage destroyer by the age of 12 according to you, also Chunnin in skill by The Last?
Naruto never got promoted to Jonin, right? I'm pretty sure he got enough time to become a Jonin since he became a Kage at 27yo(?), so if we follow their logic Naruto isn't skilled enough to become a Jonin.:wut:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto never got promoted to Jonin, right? I'm pretty sure he got enough time to become a Jonin since he became a Kage at 27yo(?), so if we follow their logic Naruto isn't skilled enough to become a Jonin.:wut:
Yep, even when Bolt and Himawari were around 4-5, Naruto was a Genin and Hinata a Chunnin. Which just goes to show what I've always said: If the person doesn't want a promotion, it doesn't have to be forced on them :lol

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does getting a promotion have to do with being Jonin in skill?
There’s no such thing as Jonin skills or a skill being a Jonin. That’s something you made up to compensate for the fact that Hinata isn’t Jonin. Yes Jonin have skills as every ninja of every rank does; in this case Hinata’s rank of chunin. Like fam...

Your trying it, becuase you think Hinata can use air palm on par with Neji and becuase Neji is a Jonin that makes her a Jonin? Did Naruto using Minato’s Rasengan in part 1 make him a shinobi of Minato’s caliber because he used it just as good has he did?

is Lee, Kage destroyer by the age of 12 according to you
Nope Lee isn’t a kage destroyer and never have I said that, I said 5 Gate Lee would is strong enough to take kage Chojuro & Kuro with no restrictions. Nice try though.

also Chunnin in skill by The Last?
What is a chunin skill?

Which character ever said Naruto's Rasengan was as good as Minato's???
The same character that said Hinata’s air palm was on par with Neji’s.

We see him also carrying a Yamanaka, yet it was Hinata who was able to target and land the transfer.
I’m still waiting for you to prove that he tried or attempted to do what hinata did and visibly failed, not you conjecture. Holding Ino’s mindless body = means inability? Nope! Scans or it didn’t happen.

She with other high-tier Hyugas
And this makes her top tier right? XD

Hinata was born into a top tier bloodline & branch too and she clearly wasn’t “top tier”..

ones Shikaku saw befitting to guard the army's main power beyond the likes of Darui, Choji, Lee, and Sakura.
Lmao I got to applaud your efforts but the futile!

1. meanwhile Darui, Choji, Lee, and Sakura are all Joninn and each individually wipes the floor with Hinata.

2. You know Iruka along with Yamato, Aoba and many other no name characters were assigned to guard Naruto on that turtle island (Genbu) right? So I guess based on your logic that Iruka is now the same teir as Neji, Hiashi and the rest of the Hyuga assigned to guard the worlds savior becuase they too were assigned to do the same thing.

3. just because hinata stood by her father doesn’t mean she is stronger then anyone or more skilled nor was she individually picked to protect naruto. She with the other Hyuga were picked as a clan but let’s apply your fan girling Yamato is in the same league as Hiashi or any other hyuga simply becuase he was charged with guarding Naruto on Genbu.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There’s no such thing as Jonin skills or a skill being a Jonin. That’s something you made up
No thats something said in canon, as shino was said to be jonin in skill while being chunin in rank while Bolt is said to be chunin in skill while an academy student in rank .

Yes Jonin have skills as every ninja of every rank does; in this case Hinata’s rank of chunin. Like fam...
Being a certain rank doesn't mean the person can't have feats beyond that power level, as I just pointed out with shino and Bolt. There's also cases like shikamaru being chunin while everyone else even people like gaara and Neji remain genin.

Your trying it, becuase you think Hinata can use air palm on par with Neji and becuase Neji is a Jonin that makes her a Jonin?
Not in isolation.

Did Naruto using Minato’s Rasengan in part 1 make him a shinobi of Minato’s caliber because he used it just as good has he did?
He didn't though. Even someone as awful in taijutsu as Kabuto noted how poor his usage of it was. To the point that Naruto had to injure his hand to hold Naruto still. I love how you're trying to claim Naruto's rasengan in part 1 was on par with Minato's that obliterated Tobi.

Nope Lee isn’t a kage destroyer and never have I said that, I said 5 Gate Lee would is strong enough to take kage Chojuro & Kuro with no restrictions. Nice try though.
"5 gate Lee can beat kages"
"I never said Lee is kage destroyer"

Do words not have meaning anymore?
Also yes you have. 3rd quote on my profile shows so.

What is a chunin skill?
Combat prowess. Like what Kakashi said about bolt. And what shikamaru said about shino.

The same character that said Hinata’s air palm was on par with Neji’s.
No one said that. We saw it.

I’m still waiting for you to prove that he tried or attempted to do what hinata did and visibly failed, not you conjecture.
So he was carrying a yamanaka just because? lol Okay there.

Holding Ino’s mindless body = means inability? Nope! Scans or it didn’t happen.
Hinata was holding ino, not Hiashi. :lol And her body wasn't lifeless :lol Do you even know what you are arguing? :lol

You're also delusional of you think I care enough to prove must to you by bringing up scans that you can look up yourself. Just be careful not to edit and mistranslate the panels like always, okay?

And this makes her top tier right? XD
I said jonin. And again, not when you look at it in isolation. But her being chosen to protect Naruto speaks a lot in combination with everything else about her.

Hinata was born into a top tier bloodline & branch too and she clearly wasn’t “top tier”..
Hinata achieved the same level of taijutsu while suppressing her talents as Sasuke who spent day and night trying to get stronger as the databook gives them the same mark in taijutsu in part 1. I guess Hyuga standards are just higher.

. meanwhile Darui, Choji, Lee, and Sakura are all Joninn
Chichi isn't. Neither was Sakura and Lee during part 2 which is the only era I am discussing here.

and each individually wipes the floor with Hinata.
Wasn't arguing this one way or the other, I was pointing out Hinata has aspects and traits above these people that shikaku saw befitting to protect the army's Trump card. Which speaks of her skills being comparable to There's, regardless if you think she can beat them or not

2. You know Iruka along with Yamato, Aoba and many other no name characters were assigned to guard Naruto on that turtle island (Genbu) right? So I guess based on your logic that Iruka is know the same teir as Neji, Hiashi and the rest of the Hyuga assigned to guard the worlds savior becuase they too were assigned to do the same thing.

3. just because hinata stood by her father doesn’t mean she is stronger then anyone or more skilled nor was she individually picked to protect naruto. She with the other Hyuga were picked as a clan but let’s apply your fan girling Yamato is in the same league as Hiashi or any other hyuga simply becuase he was charged with guarding Naruto on Genbu.
Different scenarios and roles. Those people were in a safe location away from enemies, not expecting any attacks as their role was not to protect Naruto like you say, but to ensure he stays in the turtle island and remains unaware of the war. Hence why actual fighters were sent to deal with Deidara and kabuto. Ymato was there to suppress tailed beasts same reason he was there during RasenShuriken training.

I never said Hinata is the same tier or power level as Neji or Hiashi. Don't put words in my mouth. :lol I am saying this acts as support to show she is jonin in skill in combination with my other arguments, as she along with two other jonin tier Hyugas were given the role of protecting Naruto.

Also, it was not the whole Hyuga clan assigned that role, just those three. Stop lying through your teeth, this is just pathetic