Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me veri confused right now. Me see teh Hinata fans saying rank is irrelevant. Now I think this comes from the fact Sakura is jonin while Hinata is chunin. So I assume they can't handle the fact of Sakura's superiority so they are making such claims.

Now just to establish :

In 700 chapters of Naruto manga what is Hinata best manga feat ??????????

If memory serves me right fighting 1 Juubi clone is her best feat.She was having hard time to perform 64 palms

You must be registered for see images

Other than this we know next :

- Hiashi made it clear she is failure and inferior to her 5 years younger sister Hanabi.

- Neji beat her with low diff.

- She got one shot by Pain.

So Hinata best feat is struggling to perform 64 palms , something genin Neji was doing with zero difficulty.How is this jonin level can someone please explain to me,me veri confused about thiz.

Tanks for reading :)

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on

Cariostar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surviving Pain’s Point Blank ST without getting a mortal injury (although being unable to figth after that) or fusing 64 palms with the TLF, I guess.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does having problems to perform something genin is able to do with easy , worthy of jonin level ?
Neji wasn’t just a Genin, he was genius even among the hyuga which is why was promoted to Jonin before the rest of his class (early part 2) but no I don’t think Hinata using 64 palms makes her Jonin level.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Destroying the Tenseigan alter with Naruto. Only person to have ever mixed 2 KKG taijutsu moves together.
Surviving Pain’s Point Blank ST without getting a mortal injury (although being unable to figth after that) or fusing 64 palms with the TLF, I guess.
But fusing 2 jutsus is something early part 1 genin Naruto was doing.And we don't know result of her attack.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From among several shinobi, she was assigned to guard Naruto, the world's trump guard, from death, alongside Hiashi and Neji, and she did just that.

In any case, she most certainly has more feats than Hanabi :lol

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From among several shinobi, she was assigned to guard Naruto, the world's trump guard, from death, alongside Hiashi and Neji, and she did just that.

iz that why neji had to do her job instead!?!? was hinita uzumaki so incompetent that she had one job and couldnt be trusted to do it? :)

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait that makes her a Jonin?

In your own words, why are you being so insecure?

Just becuase this thread has a negative undertone towards hinata based on facts doesn’t mean you have to divert it to Sakura.

Feats don’t matter remember?

In your own words, why are you being so insecure?

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait that makes her a Jonin?
Duh, she was already Jonin tier by then.

Her Air Palm was on par with Neji's.
Hiashi considered her strong enough to protect Neji from harm.
She lands Mind Transfer while Hiashi couldn't do so.
She was assigned to protect Naruto among all the other shinobi.

Could go on....
Just becuase this thread has a negative undertone towards hinata based on facts doesn’t mean you have to divert it to Sakura.
That's just the only pic of 614 I can find the quickest through google lol Has nothing to do with Sakura, just time saving.

Feats don’t matter remember?
Why? lol

sakura, lee and darui weren't given duties guard saskey??? how were they supposed to know his light blocking susanoo would lead to victory!?!?
Who mentioned Sasuke? I'm talking of this.