Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've recently seen a lot of eggs hanging around posts in every single thread. They seem to have a life of their own and keep on demanding "click the egg" or "click the eggs" in the case of lucky guys who may even have 5 of them.

WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE EGGS FOR?

No one has answered me this simple question yet. Hope someone does!

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno it looks like a boring thing though....-.-
my guess is that its like a game the more clicks u have the faster
your egg or dragon grows..

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've recently seen a lot of eggs hanging around posts in every single thread. They seem to have a life of their own and keep on demanding "click the egg" or "click the eggs" in the case of lucky guys who may even have 5 of them.

WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE EGGS FOR?

No one has answered me this simple question yet. Hope someone does!
its basically one of those breeding sites, where u breed ur egg where it eventually becomes a dragon. they just need views to grow up

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks to all of you. This was turning into some sort of phylosophical issue to me. :p
lol, i had the same question but i didn't bother asking :p

I used to click them all to help those who had eggs, until i clicked one person's, who thought it was funny instead of an egg to link in another page with a horrible music video which you couldn't close anyways. And i was downloading sth so my browser froze and i had to reboot.

That's when i stopped helping breeding eggs U_U

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, i had the same question but i didn't bother asking :p

I used to click them all to help those who had eggs, until i clicked one person's, who thought it was funny instead of an egg to link in another page with a horrible music video which you couldn't close anyways. And i was downloading sth so my browser froze and i had to reboot.

That's when i stopped helping breeding eggs U_U
lol i know people should GET AN INFRACTION FOR PUTTING THOSE UP THERE SO ANNOYING!>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.