[Discussion] What inspired your Forum Name?

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I used to be an Edgy Goth back in the day and wanted something that sounded like Death. Necro as you probably know means Death in Greek (I am Half Greek), and On means being. So basically my name means Dead Being.

What's the story behind your Forum Name? I'll be Glad to hear it.

PS: Found a similar thread, but it's been abandoned for a while, and I didn't want to... Necro it (cue for pun intended).

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odin, from the series, American gods.

At some point, I was a big fan for mythologies, especially ones based on gods, and relics, and this preference fueled my interest for the series; American gods, since it was about the old gods vs the new. I particularly liked how Odin was portrayed on the series.
"Glad of War" was one of Odin's many names. It just sound cool to me at that point, so I adopted it.

• Wow
Reactions: Necron and minamoto

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

At some point, I was a big fan for mythologies, especially ones based on gods, and relics, and this preference fueled my interest for the series; American gods, since it was about the old gods vs the new. I particularly liked how Odin was portrayed on the series.
"Glad of War" was one of Odin's many names. It just sound cool to me at that point, so I adopted it.
Yes

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No depth back story here. It's from a comic from my country, i liked it and stole the name. Simple!

Btw i have had many names but this stick the longest and probably will
Post automatically merged:

I came up with it when I was young. Gives a vibe of imagination and creation
It has a one piece theme to it 😂
Post automatically merged:

Now that was an enjoyable tv series. I like how they humanised the gods while still keeping them all powerful

Reactions: Glad Of War

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that was an enjoyable tv series. I like how they humanised the gods while still keeping them all powerful
Indeed. I can't help but mention my favourite scene, which was when Odin revealed himself at the ending of season 1. My jaw dropped. I haven't seen season 2, but I have this feeling it wasn't better than season 1.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed. I can't help but mention my favourite scene, which was when Odin revealed himself at the ending of season 1. My jaw dropped. I haven't seen season 2, but I have this feeling it wasn't better than season 1.
Yeah. A large number of TV series always find it hard to top the performance of their 1st season.
For ratings, i give them a 3 out of 5 just cos they struck to the originality of the gods characters. The storyline was overflogged

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto