Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if obito sided with uchiha against konoha and itachi during the massacre?

I mean obito had no real reason to kill off the uchiha. Even if assuming he was tobidara, Just because his clan lost trust in madara, did not mean they deserved to die. At the time tobidara had enough power to regain that trust by supporting the coup instead of killing them all.

So you thoughts? Konoha had itachi on their side. Would itachi not attempt massacre then? Or would uchiha have taken over the leaf?

Thoughts? :bouncy:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Write your own manga then. How we suppose to know the outcome?? It cam be anything. If author is die hard Itachi fan he will give the victory to Itachi and Konoha and vice versa.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Write your own manga then. How we suppose to know the outcome?? It cam be anything. If author is die hard Itachi fan he will give the victory to Itachi and Konoha and vice versa.
We now know the powers of both itachi and obito. Along with konoha's might at the time. Only thing we don't know is uchiha clan's power. That is why we are speculating here. Do you think itachi or (+konoha) could take the uchiha with obito on their side?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We now know the powers of both itachi and obito. Along with konoha's might at the time. Only thing we don't know is uchiha clan's power. That is why we are speculating here. Do you think itachi or (+konoha) could take the uchiha with obito on their side?
I think if Obito sided with Uchiha and make them prepare there is high chance that Uchiha will survive from the confrontation.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if obito sided with uchiha against konoha and itachi during the massacre?

I mean obito had no real reason to kill off the uchiha. Even if assuming he was tobidara, Just because his clan lost trust in madara, did not mean they deserved to die. At the time tobidara had enough power to regain that trust by supporting the coup instead of killing them all.

So you thoughts? Konoha had itachi on their side. Would itachi not attempt massacre then? Or would uchiha have taken over the leaf?

Thoughts? :bouncy:
that's not fair...u secretly believe in tobidara but dont have courage to expoze that....Bobito has no reason and no sufficient powerz to slaughter uchiha police force...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uchiha would've taken over the leaf without him if Itachi and Shisui weren't traitors. With Tobidara then there's no doubt Konoha would get neg diffed. The elders were only worried about preserving the will of Nazirama Senju and I don't see anybody siding with them once everything came out.

If Obito sided with the Uchiha and Fugaku wasn't a spineless coward(putting his son before his clan) then the Uchiha would win low difficulty at best.

Edit: Even during the massacre many should've awakened the Mangekyou. They already had the Sharingan seeing their kin killed would trigger it. They would've whooped not only Itachi's ass but also Tobi's or forced him to retreat. Post ass whopping they would have a dozen or so MS using Uchiha we know what would happen after that. I guess Kishi had to nerf them for plot convenience otherwsie even a whole village alliance wouldn't help against a Dozen or so MS Uchiha out for revenge.

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if Obito sided with Uchiha and make them prepare there is high chance that Uchiha will survive from the confrontation.
Against the likes of itachi, hiruzen and danzo. Also prepare in what sense? What if shisui was alive and with konoha as well. Heck danzo had his sharingan. With itachi's tactics, wouldn't KA turn the tables on uchiha?

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's not fair...u secretly believe in tobidara but dont have courage to expoze that....Bobito has no reason and no sufficient powerz to slaughter uchiha police force...
Haha i don't secretly believe in tobidara. I think that would have made a lot more sense then what we got. Tobidara would have been oop. Still waiting for it reveal :p

The Uchiha would've taken over the leaf without him if Itachi and Shisui weren't traitors. With Tobidara then there's no doubt Konoha would get neg diffed. The elders were only worried about preserving the will of Nazirama Senju and I don't see anybody siding with them once everything came out.

If Obito sided with the Uchiha and Fugaku wasn't a spineless coward(putting his son before his clan) then the Uchiha would win low difficulty at best.

Edit: Even during the massacre many should've awakened the Mangekyou. They already had the Sharingan seeing their kin killed would trigger it. They would've whooped not only Itachi's ass but also Tobi's or forced him to retreat. Post ass whopping they would have a dozen or so MS using Uchiha we know what would happen after that. I guess Kishi had to nerf them for plot convenience otherwsie even a whole village alliance wouldn't help against a Dozen or so MS Uchiha out for revenge.
In this case itachi and shisui are on konoha's side. As itachi had no intention whatsoever of fighting against konoha. Though whether you let shisui fight in this is doubtful as he died before the massacre so i didn't consider him. Though i think konoha would win with both shisui and itachi on their side.

As for uchiha awakening MS. I don't think its that simple. Otherwise, all uchihas would already have MS in madara's era. Since they were constantly at war. But all we know is that madara and izuna had MS. It was supposed to be a rarity before the sharingan wank ya know. :p

I'm rooting for the Uchiha. They'd have won, likely.
You forgot itachi is on konoha's side ;)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this case itachi and shisui are on konoha's side. As itachi had no intention whatsoever of fighting against konoha. Though whether you let shisui fight in this is doubtful as he died before the massacre so i didn't consider him. Though i think konoha would win with both shisui and itachi on their side.
Nah even with both on their side Obito would kamui them out of the battle I'd need be. There's nothing they can do to escape Kamui dimension at that point and Itachi was also trained by Obito. The bigger question is would Danzo let Shisui live and would Shisui fight against the Uchiha? The answer to the latter is never. Without Shisui's death Itachi would never achieve the Mangekyou so he loses significant battle power.

As for uchiha awakening MS. I don't think its that simple. Otherwise, all uchihas would already have MS in madara's era. Since they were constantly at war. But all we know is that madara and izuna had MS. It was supposed to be a rarity before the sharingan wank ya know. :p
It was supposed to be a rarity but after Madara's time it started being handed out. Obito, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasuke and Shisui acquired it then pretty much every other Uchiha can acquire it. Especially in their time so yeah they'd have the MS Sharingan based off of conformity. It could be viewed as another reason why Nazirama Senju tried to keep them away from combat and the front lines. Apart from their near limitless potential(ability to acquire jutsu and knowledge via sharingan) they'd be gaining MS on top of it.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha i don't secretly believe in tobidara. I think that would have made a lot more sense then what we got. Tobidara would have been oop. Still waiting for it reveal :p

Then, Konoha wins, likely. Shisui and Itachi are both gold standard Uchiha, found once in decade.

I dont think Fugaku can take on the combined force of Hiruzen, and Danzo, both elites and students of Hashirama. I'm sure they've enough experience battling the Uchiha.

The difference maker, on that showdown was Itachi, likely, as .

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Facts

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

mmmmH..thx...so if u r a tobidara believer then why don't u join my tobidara clan groupe...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Itachi and Shisui were on Konoha’s side then Konoha stands absolutely no chance against the Uchiha. For one, if Shisui was still alive then Itachi wouldn’t have his MS. But even if Shisui was already dead and Itachi had awakened the MS, he wouldn’t know nearly anything about it- considering that Obito was the one who taught Itachi everything the former knew about the MS sharingan. The most he would have in his arsenal would be the Tsukuyoumi

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi and Shisui were on Konoha’s side then Konoha stands absolutely no chance against the Uchiha. For one, if Shisui was still alive then Itachi wouldn’t have his MS. But even if Shisui was already dead and Itachi had awakened the MS, he wouldn’t know nearly anything about it- considering that Obito was the one who taught Itachi everything the former knew about the MS sharingan. The most he would have in his arsenal would be the Tsukuyoumi
Agreed.

Thanks brate.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting thread, I mustn’t let it decay into nothing. Rinne-Tensei!

Then, Konoha wins, likely. Shisui and Itachi are both gold standard Uchiha, found once in decade.

I dont think Fugaku can take on the combined force of Hiruzen, and Danzo, both elites and students of Hashirama. I'm sure they've enough experience battling the Uchiha.

The difference maker, on that showdown was Itachi, likely, as .
Refer to the following: