Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you could breathe and stuff like that , but you were in space,what would you do in it xD where would you go to ,you weren't immortal , what would you do if... you saw something or someone there. how would you go back to earth?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on how fast I'm able to move, if I can move in such a way that I'll be able to get to distant planets (moving waaaay faster than light or just teleporting), I'll go on an exploration trip.
If I'm slow af (like a normal human), I'll just float around and wait for the inevitable.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dafuq is this question?
You must be registered for see images

What is there to do? absolutely nothing. That's me asking "what if you had 54, and infinite 0s to add to it. Which number would you stop at...

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could breathe and stuff like that, but you were in space. What would you do?
Do the Superman thing.
scorezor said:
Where would you go to?
As far as I could. Hoping to find other peaceful life form.
scorezor said:
What would you do if you saw something or someone there?
Depends on what this thing or someone is. I wish it to be a hot alien girl, so I will bang her and make babies.
scorezor said:
How would you go back to Earth?
I dunno.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so I could breathe and stuff yet am not immortal.

am I in a protective gear or like on a rock or in a ship or something or am I just floating adrift in space?

if it is the latter and in a protective suit, I'd probably just be there existing. can't really do anything about it since you can't communicate with people. probably put myself in cryostasis until a future civilization finds me

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you could breathe and stuff like that , but you were in space,what would you do in it xD where would you go to ,you weren't immortal , what would you do if... you saw something or someone there. how would you go back to earth?
First, i would have a space ship with a perpetuum mobile system of propulsion.
I would go wandering to see what's beautiful in the universe.
But if i were alone i would go back to earth asap.
My imagination doesn't go further enough to encounter aliens :p

Cohle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just be there I guess, contemplating and introspecting being lost in my mind.

I'd never wanna comeback, but then I'd realize a lot of my thoughts originated from down there, and eventually I'd want to meet someone like me. As for coming down I'd take off my shoe and throw it in opposite direction of Earth, the trajectory would eventually put me in Earth's atmosphere and then ground.

Once here, I could play a bit mischievous and pretend to be alien, then I'd get people to be nice, respecting of my space and patient with me, you know just the decency they won't show to everyone. And then I'd start learning music, programming, arts and everything I want with proper environment. Yeah man, I'd use all that just to have a dream human life. People being nice.