TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm no becuase i don't think that would work .......

if the courth sealed himself too then.....well i guess it could work but i don't think so

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this would mean that naruto could be trained by the 4th
you will be forgetting that the shinigami will need a sacrifice for the seal to have worked so the 4th had to be eaten by the shinigami.

note* all of the hokages are inside the shinigami stomach since the Third seal the second and first soul into the shinigami when orochimaru summoned them, then he sealed himself away with orochimaru's arms, and the 4th sealed himself away with the kiuby yang chakra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if the 4ths soul was inside of the shinigami when oro fought the 3rd, how could he have almost been summoned by oro?
there wouldnt have been a soul for oro to put into the sacrifice body...think about THAT :)

Jourdnsama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you will be forgetting that the shinigami will need a sacrifice for the seal to have worked so the 4th had to be eaten by the shinigami.

note* all of the hokages are inside the shinigami stomach since the Third seal the second and first soul into the shinigami when orochimaru summoned them, then he sealed himself away with orochimaru's arms, and the 4th sealed himself away with the kiuby yang chakra
if the 4th was inside the shinigami oro would be able to summon in the fight against the 3rd

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_____-when a person dies he goes to the shinigamis stomach what do u guys think that everyone knows that teqnicue we saw so many souls wondering around the shinigami and the 4th created it so only 2 people knew that teqnicue so that means oro could have summond the fourth

Kyuubi XZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think that would be kinda gay. I would want my dad sealed into me even if he was hella Beast. I would feel really annoyed and get eh kyuubi to shut him up.

If Yondaime sealed all his jutsus then that would be ok.