[Predictions] What if this really happened?

463 posts 87 reactions
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
463
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know it's very unlikely, but what would your thoughts be if you read the manga and this page were real?

You must be registered for see images
 

Legendary Broly

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,529 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
9,529
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd feel trolled xD
 

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,394 posts 795 reactions
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
6,394
Reaction score
795
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lmao. Dem mind games.
 

Twin Steps

Banned
Veteran
4,789 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Happy and trolled, I guess
 

d0kid0ki

Member
407 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
407
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know.
I hated when Neji died... ;_;
But he should stay that way.
 

Mihaelz

Member
382 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
382
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My life would've been a lie if this happened D:

Nah i'm kidding, but seriously that would be an insane amount of trolling.
 

Alice in Noodleland

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,914 posts 2,160 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
4,914
Reaction score
2,160
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
...If this happened No Naruhina Moments...
....Thank you Neji. R.I. P.
 

βeeCee

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,865 posts 527 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
527
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Conflicted. I like Neji but I don't want Naruto to go find the Dragon Balls to bring him back either.
 
Top