What if this guy was Kiba and Hana's Father?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the parents of Sakura were shown to us, his absence would suggest heis either a bad parent or was too busy to be shown.

Not merely busy, but in a way that doesn't directly impact the story, unlike the Hyuga Sealing Matte. This would most likely mean some crisis focussed on the Inuzuka clan.

The first option would be worrying on account of inheritence, which would increase the likelihood of Kiba himself being a troubled parent. Even if he doesn't become a bad one, his stort would become more complex. I find it unlikely since it would create room for character development which was never explored - he is still one of the Golden Generation after all.

The second option is hardly worrying, but rather interesting as it creates potential for a genuine Inuzuka focussed arc. This crisis could culminate during Boruto days (since Kiba is now an adult) and give Kiba a little spotlight. I find it more likely as such crises would explain why clans are not given many focus arcs - every clan has their business.

It could even explain why Kiba was not able to focus on his Hokage dream!

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the parents of Sakura were shown to us, his absence would suggest heis either a bad parent or was too busy to be shown.

Not merely busy, but in a way that doesn't directly impact the story, unlike the Hyuga Sealing Matte. This would most likely mean some crisis focussed on the Inuzuka clan.

The first option would be worrying on account of inheritence, which would increase the likelihood of Kiba himself being a troubled parent. Even if he doesn't become a bad one, his stort would become more complex. I find it unlikely since it would create room for character development which was never explored - he is still one of the Golden Generation after all.

The second option is hardly worrying, but rather interesting as it creates potential for a genuine Inuzuka focussed arc. This crisis could culminate during Boruto days (since Kiba is now an adult) and give Kiba a little spotlight. I find it more likely as such crises would explain why clans are not given many focus arcs - every clan has their business.

It could even explain why Kiba was not able to focus on his Hokage dream!
What if kiba father was real dog who is also akamuru father.......