What if the Uzumaki are descendants of Moon Shinobi?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This used to be a hot topic towards the end of the great ninja war arc and I feel as if it may be an interesting plot point in the new series. What do you think?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering how the Hyuuga aren’t anything important, the Uzumaki would be far more useless had they been directly related to Hamura’s lineage. But as we know they’re Hagoromo’s descendants.
Agreed:lol

OP, no they're not even Nagato is called a Senju descendant. They're a lesser off shot of the Senju that probably left to tread a different path. I don't think they wanted to get turned into fodder during the wars.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought they were cousins of the senju. But I suppose that is a grey area as well. It would make sense them being extinguished if they were connected to the moon shinobi who were also at war.If they were descended from Hagoromo the possibility of them also being sharingan users could have been a reason for their demise also.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought they were cousins of the senju. But I suppose that is a grey area as well. It would make sense them being extinguished if they were connected to the moon shinobi who were also at war.If they were descended from Hagoromo the possibility of them also being sharingan users could have been a reason for their demise also.
You’re just saying, “**** the lore that was established by Kishimoto,” at this point. ?

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re just saying, “**** the lore that was established by Kishimoto,” at this point. ?
There is no lore for the Uzumaki clan. All we know is that they are related to the Senju, used sealing jutsu and they were nearly wiped out during one of the wars. It was my thought that they were descendants of Hamura but there isn't any real proof of that. So if they are descendants of Hagoromo the possibility of them being sharingan users has to be addressed. Its not entirely out of the question. There has to be a reason that Naruto was created an Uzumaki and not a Senju so what is the big secret?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no lore for the Uzumaki clan. All we know is that they are related to the Senju, used sealing jutsu and they were nearly wiped out during one of the wars. It was my thought that they were descendants of Hamura but there isn't any real proof of that. So if they are descendants of Hagoromo the possibility of them being sharingan users has to be addressed. Its not entirely out of the question. There has to be a reason that Naruto was created an Uzumaki and not a Senju so what is the big secret?
This is the only time I’m willingly taking the bait, enjoy it. None of Ashura’s descendants have ever had special eyes, and the Uzumaki are of that branch. And Ashura clung to Naruto because of plot.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the only time I’m willingly taking the bait, enjoy it. None of Ashura’s descendants have ever had special eyes, and the Uzumaki are of that branch. And Ashura clung to Naruto because of plot.
I guess it's loosely implied that the Uzumaki are of Asura's lineage. But Ashura also received the six path yin and yang and this was most likely passed on to his offspring.
If that were the case then the possibility of the recipients of the yin energy being sharingan or rinnegan users is plausible. If this was the case with the Uzumaki then I could understand why they were so feared even if its rare for them to have dojutsu.
They may be connected to Indra also. There was a picture of him with an Uzumaki spiral instead of sharingan for his dojutsu. Perhaps they were originally dojutusu users but the ones who survived didn't have that trait.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is hw for real, the Uzumaki only became a clan, to give Naruto relevance. Indra's MS pattern/unique eyes predate any clans and symbols

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it's loosely implied that the Uzumaki are of Asura's lineage. But Ashura also received the six path yin and yang and this was most likely passed on to his offspring.
If that were the case then the possibility of the recipients of the yin energy being sharingan or rinnegan users is plausible. If this was the case with the Uzumaki then I could understand why they were so feared even if its rare for them to have dojutsu.
They may be connected to Indra also. There was a picture of him with an Uzumaki spiral instead of sharingan for his dojutsu. Perhaps they were originally dojutusu users but the ones who survived didn't have that trait.
Nope.

Is hw for real, the Uzumaki only became a clan, to give Naruto relevance. Indra's MS pattern/unique eyes predate any clans and symbols
Lmfao facts, but I believe he’s trolling.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

Trolling or setting up the next revelation, after gaining approval for the i tial premise. He's going to tell us how Uzumaki have sharingan potential(even though Rokdio chakra didn't awaken it in Naruto), and it combined with Hyuga potential to give a Jogan. That way when Borat ass pulls Sharingan style techniques(Sasuke's techs) it won't be an ass pull. Even though all of us know it's existence is an ass pull and it came for Kodachi's **** passage.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

Nope
Trolling or setting up the next revelation, after gaining approval for the i tial premise. He's going to tell us how Uzumaki have sharingan potential(even though Rokdio chakra didn't awaken it in Naruto), and it combined with Hyuga potential to give a Jogan. That way when Borat ass pulls Sharingan style techniques(Sasuke's techs) it won't be an ass pull. Even though all of us know it's existence is an ass pull and it came for Kodachi's **** passage.
Im just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion this has nothing to do with Lord Boruto. But if the Uzumaki are cousins of the Senju then Asura must have also had two sons and passed on the six paths power to them which opens the possibility for sharingan abilities to be activated for whoever weilds the six paths yin. Kaguya wasnt a sharingan user until she ate the chakra fruit but she was able to pass it on to Hagoromo. That means one can obtain the sharingan through unnatural means and pass it on with genetics so if the six paths yin was passed on to the Uzumaki then the possibility of unlocking the sharingan is there. They seem to have inherited the chakra chains from the Juubi which shows that they do have a connection with the ten tails. But It was probably left out of the story in order emphasize the Asura and Indra rivalry.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope

Im just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion this has nothing to do with Lord Boruto. But if the Uzumaki are cousins of the Senju then Asura must have also had two sons and passed on the six paths power to them which opens the possibility for sharingan abilities to be activated for whoever weilds the six paths yin. Kaguya wasnt a sharingan user until she ate the chakra fruit but she was able to pass it on to Hagoromo. That means one can obtain the sharingan through unnatural means and pass it on with genetics so if the six paths yin was passed on to the Uzumaki then the possibility of unlocking the sharingan is there. They seem to have inherited the chakra chains from the Juubi which shows that they do have a connection with the ten tails. But It was probably left out of the story in order emphasize the Asura and Indra rivalry.
Thank you for throwing it out, but it's nonsense. Borat is the walking ass pulls and handouts factory for a reason.The division between Hamura and Hogaromo was one inherited one aspect of the power and the other one the other. That's why Hogaromo never passed on the Byakugan and Hamura mever passed on the Rinnegan, even distantly or through further division later down the line. The same is true for Hogaromo's descendants they divided into 2 distinct lines. The Uchiha and the Senju and neither of them awoke the others powers, even distantly. The Uzumaki are in the same boat since they come from a son who didn't inherit the power, to pass on.

Btw the Uzumaki aren't the Senju cousins they're senju descendants, you could call them the branch house. Nagato is referred to as a Senju descendant and an Uzumaki. That diminishes any chance of them coming from Ashura directly. As for the chains they're not a KKG, so they're not inherited. They're a hiden jutsu(secret fuinn jutsu) and even have a rank. The Jyubi doesn't have the chains either they belong to the Mezo husk.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for throwing it out, but it's nonsense. Borat is the walking ass pulls and handouts factory for a reason.The division between Hamura and Hogaromo was one inherited one aspect of the power and the other one the other. That's why Hogaromo never passed on the Byakugan and Hamura mever passed on the Rinnegan, even distantly or through further division later down the line. The same is true for Hogaromo's descendants they divided into 2 distinct lines. The Uchiha and the Senju and neither of them awoke the others powers, even distantly. The Uzumaki are in the same boat since they come from a son who didn't inherit the power, to pass on.

Btw the Uzumaki aren't the Senju cousins they're senju descendants, you could call them the branch house. Nagato is referred to as a Senju descendant and an Uzumaki. That diminishes any chance of them coming from Ashura directly. As for the chains they're not a KKG, so they're not inherited. They're a hiden jutsu(secret fuinn jutsu) and even have a rank. The Jyubi doesn't have the chains either they belong to the Mezo husk.
Who says the senju dont have the ability to unlock the sharingan? The sharingan originated with the chakra tree. Once it had absorbed enough nature chakra it blooms a sharingan flower. Therefore the sharingan is actually born from the Juubi's body. Now try and guess which character is claimed to have the body of the juubi? I'll give you a hint: His clan also inherited Asura's six path power. I'll give you another hint: He's a sage mode user. Yep Hashirama Senju had the ability to activate a sharingan. Juubi body + Nature Chakra = Sharingan. Its not quite as simple as that because he would have to be able to collect the equivalent of the ten tails amount of nature chakra and negative yin energy but in theory he should be able to produce a sharingan. Thats why his sage mode produces the mark on his forehead symbolizing the third eye. Its more than a symbol he was on his way to producing his own sharingan. But since he's a light hearted fellow rather than unlocking the cursed eye he would have attained The Pure Eye. I didn't want to throw Boruto's name into this but he just so happens to be an Uzumaki and he was born with the pure eye.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who says the senju dont have the ability to unlock the sharingan? The sharingan originated with the chakra tree. Once it had absorbed enough nature chakra it blooms a sharingan flower. Therefore the sharingan is actually born from the Juubi's body. Now try and guess which character is claimed to have the body of the juubi? I'll give you a hint: His clan also inherited Asura's six path power. I'll give you another hint: He's a sage mode user. Yep Hashirama Senju had the ability to activate a sharingan. Juubi body + Nature Chakra = Sharingan. Its not quite as simple as that because he would have to be able to collect the equivalent of the ten tails amount of nature chakra and negative yin energy but in theory he should be able to produce a sharingan. Thats why his sage mode produces the mark on his forehead symbolizing the third eye. Its more than a symbol he was on his way to producing his own sharingan. But since he's a light hearted fellow rather than unlocking the cursed eye he would have attained The Pure Eye. I didn't want to throw Boruto's name into this but he just so happens to be an Uzumaki and he was born with the pure eye.
Now you're talking rubbish otherwise they would've awoken the Sharingan. Like Naruto who had the chakra of Hogaromo and all of the tailed beasts, yet didn't even though he was a Pseduo Jin
Hogaromo made it clear that Indra inherited his powerful chakra gene(sharingan is a KKG, a genetic trait an inherited trait) and Ashura didn't. If Naruto with all his handouts couldn't then Hashirama definitely couldn't. There are only 4 known SMs, Hashirama's is the 3rd of the trio imo. The mark on the forehead is the same place as Byakugou mark and he had regenerative powers. We know what it's actually connected to and it's not the Sharingan. The Sharingan is not a cursed eye, it's the eye that reflects the heart. The curse of hatred is a seperate thing to it. As for Borat's name then he the no feel definitely was pulled his eye from non existence into existence. Kishi even made it clear he was meant to have Byakugan eyes but they forgot to draw them. Borat has ass pull eye, and it's indeed a pure was pull. The name is quite fitting.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now you're talking rubbish otherwise they would've awoken the Sharingan. Like Naruto who had the chakra of Hogaromo and all of the tailed beasts, yet didn't even though he was a Pseduo Jin
Hogaromo made it clear that Indra inherited his powerful chakra gene(sharingan is a KKG, a genetic trait an inherited trait) and Ashura didn't. If Naruto with all his handouts couldn't then Hashirama definitely couldn't. There are only 4 known SMs, Hashirama's is the 3rd of the trio imo. The mark on the forehead is the same place as Byakugou mark and he had regenerative powers. We know what it's actually connected to and it's not the Sharingan. The Sharingan is not a cursed eye, it's the eye that reflects the heart. The curse of hatred is a seperate thing to it. As for Borat's name then he the no feel definitely was pulled his eye from non existence into existence. Kishi even made it clear he was meant to have Byakugan eyes but they forgot to draw them. Borat has ass pull eye, and it's indeed a pure was pull. The name is quite fitting.
Naruto didn't have the body. Kaguya didn't inherit her sharingan she just ate some chakra. Who says that byakugo isn't linked to the sharingan? Even Kishi could not stop the greatness. It appears that the pure eye is the antithesis to the cursed eye.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didn't have the body. Kaguya didn't inherit her sharingan she just ate some chakra. Who says that byakugo isn't linked to the sharingan? Even Kishi could not stop the greatness. It appears that the pure eye is the antithesis to the cursed eye.
Naruto's supposed to be Ashura he inherited the body.

Reactions: Yahcob13