Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A mix of all the other dojutsu, byakugan and sharingan and tenseigan and rinnegan? I ask this because of boruto parrying a blow from momo in the anime fight while using the jogan and Momoshiki even comments on it, saying that boruto inherited the powers of the otsutsuki “very strongly”. What is that power? Was it bad thought and animation that led to boruto being able to parry Momoshiki and nearly land a hit while Darui and Chojuro, two kage level swordsmen, weren’t able to react at all? Or does the jogan grant even greater precog than the sharingan?

If that’s the case, then maybe all dojutsu derive from the jogan similar to how the sharingan derived from the rinnegan? That would mean the jogan would be an insanely powerful eye, granting insight to the body and vision like the byakugan, precognition and genjutsu and susanoo like the sharingan, the six paths from the rinnegan, and the chakra cloak from the tenseigan, or maybe it would just be a few picks from each eye.

It’s possible the jogan was the original eye and that the leader of the otsutsuki is a kaguya like figure; a being of immeasurable power who was the first to eat the chakra fruit, and perhaps that fruit was even more powerful than the one kaguya ate. Maybe instead of granting them the rinnegan and immortality, it gave them the jogan because the fruit was so incredibly potent. It would explain why the rest of the otsutsuki are so powerful on their own if instead of all coming from a wielder of the rinnegan, they all came from the wielder of something even more powerful.

I could be wrong though. Maybe the jogan doesn’t have nearly as much potential as I’m describing and boruto being able to fight momo has nothing to do with the jogan and everything to do with poor writing. What do y’all think?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s definitely something powerful for Urashiki to think Boruto could singlehandedly be a serious threat to the clan.

However I rather it not be a mix of all the eyes thus far, sharing similarities would be cool, like how Jougan can see weak points in chakra networks... but not exact copy and pasted.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s definitely something powerful for Urashiki to think Boruto could singlehandedly be a serious threat to the clan.

However I rather it not be a mix of all the eyes thus far, sharing similarities would be cool, like how Jougan can see weak points in chakra networks... but not exact copy and pasted.
Me too. Avatars are already overused so I’d hate to see the jogan whip out some new form of susanoo, but I’d love to see them delve more into byakugan abilities and mix things up a bit.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A badly written dojutsu pulled from the rear end and over praised to make Boruto relevant.
I wouldn’t say it’s badly written, more like not written at all yet lol they introduced it and have so far done absolutely nothing with it as far as explaining it or developing it goes. You’d think 2 and a half years would be enough time to at least say something, right?

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then maybe all dojutsu derive from the jogan similar to how the sharingan derived from the rinnegan?
do you know what youre saying lol

anyway, that sounds like a shitty idea.
it needs to be a mutation or a special dojutsu unique to to borutos chakra make-up

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you know what youre saying lol

anyway, that sounds like a shitty idea.
it needs to be a mutation or a special dojutsu unique to to borutos chakra make-up
Yes lol. Indra had the sharingan, a mutation of the rinnegan he inherited from Hagoromo. And like I said this is just a theory, who knows what the jogan really is since there’s almost zero information on it. You don’t have to like it

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes lol. Indra had the sharingan, a mutation of the rinnegan he inherited from Hagoromo. And like I said this is just a theory, who knows what the jogan really is since there’s almost zero information on it. You don’t have to like it
No sharingan isn't a mutation of the Rinnegan. It's a part of a whole power since Indra didn't have the other half necessary to awaken the Rinnegan.

salamander is that you ? lol

ot: i just think it's a higher form of byakugan.
What? No, I'm British maye we don't use the word lame when we speak.